There's not a lot more I can add thats not been said already, it must be one of the best holidays we have had so far. The staff the food the room the bed the gardens where all 1st class. We did pay extra for a private pool room with garden view and I'm sooo glad we did it was fantastic! I certainly used it 2 or 3 times a day and so did our neighbours but I think we was lucky with the room position. We had room 3133 which was situated right on the end of the hotel facing the next door hotel just visible through the trees. We got the sun from about 11'o'clock right until sunset, I noticed that perhaps the sea facing rooms didn't get much sun. The room was lovely with a big patio with 2 chairs and a table and 2 lovely wooden sun loungers we never did use the main pools. I know one or two people said that the entertainment was a bit boring but we quite enjoyed it, it was just enough for us. The Greek dancing and the Zorbas was very entertaining. The resident entertainer Ben was really good somethings he struggled with but other times he was quite good especially when he just sang with his guitar, it must take a lot of guts to stand there and perform in front of hundreds of strangers! We would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who just wants a relaxing holiday in lovely hotel with friendly and helpful staff and perfect setting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanis Beach & Spa is a four and a half -star “Couples - Adults Only" All inclusive holiday destination with Spa and focused on couples holidays. Ideally located on the outskirts of the quaint and graphic Psalidi area, the Hotel is designed to satisfy the highest quality demands of its guests, providing all comforts for a pleasant and unforgettable stay.At the Oceanis Beach & Spa comfort, luxury and style are celebrated each and every day. There is a world full of sun, sea and pleasure. There is a hotel where hospitality is an art…Concealed on a stunning 70-acre in Southwest of Kos Island, and just a breath away from the lively Kos town, our guests enjoy fabulous blue Aegean views and the ultimate resort experience. The Hotel offers: 382 double rooms, Suites and Junior Suites, 2 swimming pools, Spa, Gym, 3 Restaurants, 3 Bars, mini market & souvenir shop, surfer's shop, internet access (additional charge), sports animators, aerobics, live music, night shows, Greek evenings, car rental, complimentary lounge chairs and sun umbrellas by the pool and beach, complimentary pool towels, terrace solarium, private beach, and picturesque church for weddings. The hotel also provides two tennis courts, mini golf and beach volley. This All inclusive holiday destination combines Kos’ charms, unique hospitality and renowned levels of personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sensimar Oceanis Beach & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanis Beach Hotel Psalidi
- Oceanis Beach And Spa Resort
- Hotel Oceanis Beach
- Sensimar Oceanis Beach & Spa Resort Kos/Psalidi