Transfer was simple and went to plan. Took around 40minutes from getting on the coach to the arrival at the hotel. Didnt appear to have to many stops which was an advantage. When we got to the hotel itself myself and my husband thought WOW. Considering it was night the hotel looked beautiful with the lighting effects.
Hotel porters took care of the luggage so all we had to do was check in. We were given a cold welcome drink and told if we wanted to have something to eat the restaurant was open and waiting for us, and could come and check in afterwards. Hotel staff on first impressions were warm welcoming and very friendly.
The hotel itself is beautiful, we stayed in a garden room overlooking the smaller pool. Room was found to be very clean, modern. Shower and toilet are separate. Shower has different coloured lights, almost like a disco effect, Fridge was filled with cold water and welcome wine.
Wardrobe space was good and there was an extra pillow and blanket if needed. Tv not so good, just a few English channels, but then again you dont come on holiday to watch tv lol!
Maids were a bit noisy some mornings which stopped me having a layin, i know they have to do there work.
Beach was stunning at night with amazing sunsets! Could see the area was well maintained. Plenty of sunbeds available. We often went outside the small pool and you could still get a bed at around 10am.
Amiee the Thompson rep was such a lovely girl. Very supportive in answering any questions that may have needed explaining, Shes very good at her job and generally cares about the people on there holidays. A valued member of the hotel! If you want to consider upgrading shes your lady and will liase with the hotel staff. Which is what we did for the last three days of our holiday, also worked out cheaper than paying for the whole week. Having that added luxury of a hot tub and on the doorstep sea view was added bliss. Hearing the sea from your room was very relaxing.
Food at the Oceanis was of a very high standard. All sittings were varied and you could always find something for the most fussy of eaters. Myself and hubby loved having lunch at the restaurant a few minutes walk down the beach. Here you could enjoy the sea views. There was also the main restaurant, the poolside bar did the most wonderful crepes and lastly there was another eatery just down the steps from the small pool.
There was one Alcarte Italian, we were not to impressed by the food, but was a nice touch overlooking the beach.
Staff were the most friendly and hard working people i have met and were very attentive. They worked long hours yet remained friendly. We were thankful to all the staff looking after us so well ;)
Activities were a little poor. Not much going on during the day. This may have changed since we went.
Evening entertainment was okay. Some acts were a little samey like the singer. Good but not amazing. This didnt stop us from enjoying ourselves though.
We hired a quad bike and visited about half of the island. Found an area that was mainly mountain, breathtaking views!! Would advise anyone to do this if they want to explore.
Oceanis was a lovely relaxing holiday, especially as it was adult only!!! Food amazing.. Staff very friendly. if your happy to just go and chill out this is the perfect holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanis Beach & Spa is a four and a half -star “Couples - Adults Only" All inclusive holiday destination with Spa and focused on couples holidays. Ideally located on the outskirts of the quaint and graphic Psalidi area, the Hotel is designed to satisfy the highest quality demands of its guests, providing all comforts for a pleasant and unforgettable stay.At the Oceanis Beach & Spa comfort, luxury and style are celebrated each and every day. There is a world full of sun, sea and pleasure. There is a hotel where hospitality is an art…Concealed on a stunning 70-acre in Southwest of Kos Island, and just a breath away from the lively Kos town, our guests enjoy fabulous blue Aegean views and the ultimate resort experience. The Hotel offers: 382 double rooms, Suites and Junior Suites, 2 swimming pools, Spa, Gym, 3 Restaurants, 3 Bars, mini market & souvenir shop, surfer's shop, internet access (additional charge), sports animators, aerobics, live music, night shows, Greek evenings, car rental, complimentary lounge chairs and sun umbrellas by the pool and beach, complimentary pool towels, terrace solarium, private beach, and picturesque church for weddings. The hotel also provides two tennis courts, mini golf and beach volley. This All inclusive holiday destination combines Kos’ charms, unique hospitality and renowned levels of personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sensimar Oceanis Beach & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanis Beach Hotel Psalidi
- Oceanis Beach And Spa Resort
- Hotel Oceanis Beach
- Sensimar Oceanis Beach & Spa Resort Kos/Psalidi