We stayed last October. The hotel deserves all the wonderful comments that it has aquired on here. Food is wonderful, fabulous staff, and Antonis in the restaurant made us feel like royalty.
He is extremely good at his job, everything runs smooth. Fab entertainment too.
It is like a beautiful holiday villlage. There is nothing outside the gates.. just scrubland, but a bus stop to take you to the beautiful Kos town. We booked trips from Kos town and were picked up right outside the hotel. Well worth the money to book the island tour. It was fantastic.
It is a holiday that I will never ever forget, I have only one grumble.. the airport at Kos is an absolute nightmare. O.k. on arrival but a terrible experience when returning home. We were stood squashed together like sardines in a tin as no where to sit.
I would not hesitate in recommending this hotel. Not the cheapest but oh my ... it oozzes quality.
Never heard one complaint about the hotel whilst we were there. Enjoy !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanis Beach & Spa is a four and a half -star “Couples - Adults Only" All inclusive holiday destination with Spa and focused on couples holidays. Ideally located on the outskirts of the quaint and graphic Psalidi area, the Hotel is designed to satisfy the highest quality demands of its guests, providing all comforts for a pleasant and unforgettable stay.At the Oceanis Beach & Spa comfort, luxury and style are celebrated each and every day. There is a world full of sun, sea and pleasure. There is a hotel where hospitality is an art…Concealed on a stunning 70-acre in Southwest of Kos Island, and just a breath away from the lively Kos town, our guests enjoy fabulous blue Aegean views and the ultimate resort experience. The Hotel offers: 382 double rooms, Suites and Junior Suites, 2 swimming pools, Spa, Gym, 3 Restaurants, 3 Bars, mini market & souvenir shop, surfer's shop, internet access (additional charge), sports animators, aerobics, live music, night shows, Greek evenings, car rental, complimentary lounge chairs and sun umbrellas by the pool and beach, complimentary pool towels, terrace solarium, private beach, and picturesque church for weddings. The hotel also provides two tennis courts, mini golf and beach volley. This All inclusive holiday destination combines Kos’ charms, unique hospitality and renowned levels of personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sensimar Oceanis Beach & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanis Beach Hotel Psalidi
- Oceanis Beach And Spa Resort
- Hotel Oceanis Beach
- Sensimar Oceanis Beach & Spa Resort Kos/Psalidi