My husband and I spent 11 nights at this hotel in October. We upgraded so had a suite with our own private pool. The hotel is a couples only...brilliant! The hotel has it's own private beach and there are plenty of sunbeds around the pools and on the beach, so there is no need to run the 5am guantlet to get a bed. We had a lovely relaxing time at this hotel. The food was lovely and plenty of variety. Antonis really makes you feel welcome in the restaurant. He had the Chef cook me a lovely Greek starter and Main course - nothing is too much trouble for him. If you read this Antonis I made the tomato and feta cheese starter just like you said but it didn't taste as nice as yours !!
The resident entertainer Andy is good and plays a variety of music and to suit everyone. What with the variety of drinks and cocktails you will soon be up dancing!
A bus stop is right outside the hotel and the buses to Kos run every 15 mins. Once in Kos town there is plenty to see and do. If you want a rest from shopping or exploring the castle go and take a seat at one of the taverns in the harbour and watch the world go by.
My husband and I have been to Kos 3 times. We have been to many Greek island, Corfu, Rhodes, Kefanloia, Zante , Crete etc but this little island is our favourite. Just writing this review now on a cold damp January afternoon in England makes me wish I was back there again.
Would I go back ? ....Definitely!....I think I left my heart there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanis Beach & Spa is a four and a half -star “Couples - Adults Only" All inclusive holiday destination with Spa and focused on couples holidays. Ideally located on the outskirts of the quaint and graphic Psalidi area, the Hotel is designed to satisfy the highest quality demands of its guests, providing all comforts for a pleasant and unforgettable stay.At the Oceanis Beach & Spa comfort, luxury and style are celebrated each and every day. There is a world full of sun, sea and pleasure. There is a hotel where hospitality is an art…Concealed on a stunning 70-acre in Southwest of Kos Island, and just a breath away from the lively Kos town, our guests enjoy fabulous blue Aegean views and the ultimate resort experience. The Hotel offers: 382 double rooms, Suites and Junior Suites, 2 swimming pools, Spa, Gym, 3 Restaurants, 3 Bars, mini market & souvenir shop, surfer's shop, internet access (additional charge), sports animators, aerobics, live music, night shows, Greek evenings, car rental, complimentary lounge chairs and sun umbrellas by the pool and beach, complimentary pool towels, terrace solarium, private beach, and picturesque church for weddings. The hotel also provides two tennis courts, mini golf and beach volley. This All inclusive holiday destination combines Kos’ charms, unique hospitality and renowned levels of personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sensimar Oceanis Beach & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanis Beach And Spa Resort
- Oceanis Beach Hotel Psalidi
- Hotel Oceanis Beach
- Sensimar Oceanis Beach & Spa Resort Kos/Psalidi