My husband and myself stayed at the Oceanis for the last week of the season and cannot fault the hotel. We stayed last year and because of that we booked again. We wanted to stay for our Ruby wedding anniversary early in the year but because of circumstances couldn't so we booked for October. Unknown to us our daughter emailed the hotel and explained and because of that we were upgraded to a sea view room and had cakes, extra wine and a bowl of fruit in our room on arrival. As the previous year, the hotel has just got better, staff, food as always was excellent and I am afraid that I can't understand where some of the reviews are coming from. As regards the recent review of Kos airport, having used the airport several times in the past, this years departure from the Island was the smoothest we have ever had and would not put us off returning to Kos in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanis Beach & Spa is a four and a half -star “Couples - Adults Only" All inclusive holiday destination with Spa and focused on couples holidays. Ideally located on the outskirts of the quaint and graphic Psalidi area, the Hotel is designed to satisfy the highest quality demands of its guests, providing all comforts for a pleasant and unforgettable stay.At the Oceanis Beach & Spa comfort, luxury and style are celebrated each and every day. There is a world full of sun, sea and pleasure. There is a hotel where hospitality is an art…Concealed on a stunning 70-acre in Southwest of Kos Island, and just a breath away from the lively Kos town, our guests enjoy fabulous blue Aegean views and the ultimate resort experience. The Hotel offers: 382 double rooms, Suites and Junior Suites, 2 swimming pools, Spa, Gym, 3 Restaurants, 3 Bars, mini market & souvenir shop, surfer's shop, internet access (additional charge), sports animators, aerobics, live music, night shows, Greek evenings, car rental, complimentary lounge chairs and sun umbrellas by the pool and beach, complimentary pool towels, terrace solarium, private beach, and picturesque church for weddings. The hotel also provides two tennis courts, mini golf and beach volley. This All inclusive holiday destination combines Kos’ charms, unique hospitality and renowned levels of personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Sensimar Oceanis Beach & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanis Beach Hotel Psalidi
- Oceanis Beach And Spa Resort
- Hotel Oceanis Beach
- Sensimar Oceanis Beach & Spa Resort Kos/Psalidi