1,478 results
All reviewsrooftop barhalf boardturkeykos towntriton restaurantsister hotelsea viewthe busjunior suitered sky barreception staffroom safeplenty of sunbedsthe hotel shopper daysouvlakimain restaurant
Reviewed October 23, 2013

This not a 5 star hotel, it's not even a 4 star hotel. Poor service, very poor food, very very poor wifi connection (although u pay a lot of money for it) It feels as though managment is mainly interested in spending as little as possible.

Room Tip: Junior suite and up
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank sharonbar32
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Just returned from a week at the Kipriotis Panarama. Had a great time, hotel was lovely and spotlessly clean. Food was varied and of a good standard. Location for the beach was perfect and if you do not mind a nice walk 30 - 40 minutes, you can walk into Kos Town. The staff were all very friendly and welcoming. I travel extensively and therefore have stayed in 100's of hotels and when I read some of the negative reviews for the price we paid, I wonder what planet some of these people are from! Only criticism is no heated pools. Would recommend this hotel and will return ourselves in the future.

Room Tip: Go for sea view if you can afford it
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We were at Kipriotis panorama suites last week and were extremely disappointed with the general ambience, very lack lustre and agree with other reviews regarding the staff and service. Quite obviously the poor staff are worn out and very much looking forward to a rest, like most of us do, so I would suggest it would do everyone a favour closing the end of September not October. The happiest members of staff were the domestics and what an excellent job they did in our room every day. The corridors at night were noisy, I realise that's just inconsiderate guests but if you are a light sleeper it doesn't make for a peaceful night.
We were All inclusive guests, reason being you can judge your expenses, supposedly, however certain drinks were not included on the bar menu, a cappuccino was but a latte wasn't however the cappuccino was more expensive! Couldn't make sense of that. Most drinks were expensive. The dining room was like a school canteen and wholeheartedly agree with regards to the uninterested staff.
The beach was not idyllic but nice enough if your preference is around the pool. A lot of the beds were broken and you needed the strength of an ox to open the sun umbrellas. Overall I am in no doubt the hotel is ready for its winter overall and would strongly advise not to take your holiday there this time of year. It would be interesting to see any difference in service during the spring or summer.
A positive side to this hotel is the actual building, very impressive internally, clean bright and spacious. The rooms were very nice and the view was lovely.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RossyBognorRegis
Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

I booked Panorama Hotel and Suites stay in March for October for seven nights, as an 18th birthday gift to my little sister. We arrived at the hotel on Thursday morning to be told that "unfortunately" the hotel is now fully booked (!!) and we will be placed in a different apartment, which is also 5* and it's also a part of the resort. I was not happy. I spoke to Emilia at the reception (as I found later, the only, very helpful member of the front of house team!! Great woman, nothing was too much.. Any questions we had, she had answers for!! Thank you, Emilia), who spoke to reservations department and advised that we can move to the main hotel on Sunday morning. That meant we had 3 nights (almost half of our stay) in the accommodation other to what we have booked, which felt like 3* at most. The apartment we were given was part of Maris Apartments and even though it is claimed to be 5*, it just didn't feel like it. Front door was directly to outside, with a big gap underneath, which made us hear everything that went on outside (including some very noisy neighbours!), the back door was onto a balcony (which being on the ground floor and right next to the main road made us feel quite unsafe), there were ants on the bathroom floor and bathroom was flooded every time we had a bath, had to use all the towels to avoid water going to the room! It was a lot of fun (not!) lol. Also we had to walk over every day for our meals and other All Inclusive goodies to the Panorama Hotel. We have raised the issue of noise outside couple of times to the reception during first night, but nothing was done and it continued the next day. As a compensation for this big cock up (sorry, the only word that's fit to describe it), there was a bottle of red wine left in my room (we don't drink red at all), I was also offered free wifi (which I needed to communicate to the travel agent); however for one device only (!), which meant my little sister had no access. As we were checking out, I found out that we also had some vouchers for free drinks left for us (in a bar which wasn't part of the AI package), which no one has ever told me about, so I've ended up paying additional 25euro for drinks that the hotel "gave me as compensation". The service over all wasn't great (except for Emilia, who was phenomenal, she even organised bottle of WHITE wine as an apology). The restaurant staff were quite grumpy. Made us feel like we were bothering them with sitting at the tables they have just cleaned and covered. The hotel beach is covered with pebbles and very small. There is not much surrounding the hotel either. Taxi to Kos Town, 9euro one way or around 40-50minutes walk. We have rented bicycles and took a trip to Tigaki, much nicer beach there, lots of restaurants and small shops too:-) so overall we enjoyed Kos; however, it wasn't thanks to Kipriotis! Next time I would look for a hotel closer to Tigaki, also hoping for a better service. (There was a lovely hotel called Diamond Deluxe, maybe I'll check that out for next trip).
This just briefly sums up my experience with Kipriotis Panorama, please judge for yourselves. I hope it helps with choosing:-) x

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Eva K
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We are enjoying our 6th holiday at the Kipriotis Panorama. Once again we have not been disappointed with any aspect of our holiday. The staff are very friendly and pleasant. The food is plentiful and varied. The meals are all buffet style with the Head Chef usually in attendance supervising or serving. The rooms are large and cleaned to a high standard. All in all another great holiday and fantastic value for money.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends