Upon check in early October late at night we were told our room we had booked for 6 months had been double booked in which we had to stay in the Maris hotel for 3 nights. Bad start to the birthday break we had planned.
We weren't the only ones with there being numerous couples in the same situation, clearly bad management from the reservations team who I'm sorry to say preferred the €€ rather to book conference guests into everyone else's rooms.
we were compensated fairly throughout the week.
as for the all inclusive, it's great for a European hotel, best we have encounted, great choice but we're not to fussy especially when reading the other reviews.
pools are freezing so opted to dip in and enjoy the sun. Seems to be a repetitive complaint also.
Facilities in general, the hotel is spotlessly clean, the cleaners do a fantastic job, the restaurant service can be slightly slow at times.
Big thanks to Emilia and Chrysa on reception, lovely smilingly faces every day and made our stay comfortable and enjoyable daily.
If it's your first time here like ourselves I would recommend hiring bikes and going for a pedal to Kos town, that in itself is a beautiful place even if it was on the quiet side this time of year.
If your going to bring your children I wouldn't recommend this hotel, maybe the aqua park.
To summarise, if you don't look into things so much and just relax and enjoy your time here, it's beneficial, a lovely all round hotel. Thank you, I've had a lovely birthday and will most certainly recommend this hotel to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reflecting the crystal clear Aegean waters, 200m from the beach, KIPRIOTIS PANORAMA HOTEL & SUITES is conveniently located in the area of Psalidi, on the North - East coast of the island of Kos, only 3km from Kos town and 25km from Kos International Airport. Amphitheatrically built, its shiny glass facade strikes out from the natural scenic beauty that surrounds it, enabling the visitor to stare the undreamt view to the immense sky-blue Aegean sea. With state of the art conference facilities of 1.500 people total capacity, a fantastic sky bar on the 7th floor "Red Loft Sky Bar" and an impressive spa center "Hippocrates Holistic Wellness Spa", Kipriotis Panorama Hotel & Suites provide the best proposition to both business and leisure travelers. Majestic and ample, modern and luxurious, warm and welcoming, this 5* deluxe property has been designed to offer unprecedented standards of hospitality. The hotel features 253 spaciously designed units of standard rooms, junior suites, executive suites and one presidential suite. All rooms have a superb view either on to the sea or the mountain. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Kipriotis Panorama Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kipriotis Panorama Hotel Psalidi
- Kipriotis Panorama And Suites
- Iberostar Hotel Kipriotis Panorama
- Iberostar Hotel Psalidi
- Iberostar Kipriotis Panorama
- Kipriotis Panorama Hotel & Suites Kos/Psalidi