I have just come back from my holiday in Psalidi, at Kipriotis Panorama and suites. From the moment I set foot in this beautiful hotel I felt good. We were welcomed with fresh and nice smelling towels. Then we were greeted with cold drinks. Our flight was in the morning and the room was not ready. We knew that the check in was only at 14.00, so it did not bother us. We have received our all inclusive bracelets and we were explained all the details. The guy from the reception gave us also the bus time table and he answered to all of our questions. We left the luggage in a special room and went for a visit in Kos town. When we returned the room was ready. The bell boy brought the luggages to us. We have got a junior suite with an amazing view to the sea and Turkish shore. We had a large living a hall and then the room itself with one double bed and a single one. The ibalcony was huge with 3 chairs and a table. The room smelled very nice and everything was spotless. We paid for our safe 20 euros, it was not a big issue. Each hotel has its own policy. Same goes for wi-fi. We were informed in advance about all that. I did not found the furniture out-dated. On a contrary it was nice and well maintained. The bathroom was big and we did not found any mould spots. Everything was cleaned, paying attention to all the details. The towels were replaced on daily basis and the linen was changed every other day. Restaurant was very elegant, spacious, with a nice terrace overlooking to the sea. We loved eating on the terrace. The food was very good, with a lot of choices, maintained at a good temperature. There was always something nice to eat. The drinks were brought to our table, and this give a certain class to our meals, especially in the evening. The pool area was nice, with plenty of beds. We did had problems in finding one in the afternoon. The beach area was pretty enough. The only downside was the fact thst that the sea was not very calm. It had pretty big waves. Maybe in time, they can make a small gulf like they did at marina. We loved the way they celebrate my husband's birthday. I would like to thank to the team of this hotel for a wonderful job.Thank you for everything.
One last remark- in order to appreciate a really 5 stars hotel you need to be a 5 stars tourist-meaning that you should take care of the things in the room. Not to stain the carpets-it is impossible and expensive for a hotel to replace the carpet after each tourist.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reflecting the crystal clear Aegean waters, 200m from the beach, KIPRIOTIS PANORAMA HOTEL & SUITES is conveniently located in the area of Psalidi, on the North - East coast of the island of Kos, only 3km from Kos town and 25km from Kos International Airport. Amphitheatrically built, its shiny glass facade strikes out from the natural scenic beauty that surrounds it, enabling the visitor to stare the undreamt view to the immense sky-blue Aegean sea. With state of the art conference facilities of 1.500 people total capacity, a fantastic sky bar on the 7th floor "Red Loft Sky Bar" and an impressive spa center "Hippocrates Holistic Wellness Spa", Kipriotis Panorama Hotel & Suites provide the best proposition to both business and leisure travelers. Majestic and ample, modern and luxurious, warm and welcoming, this 5* deluxe property has been designed to offer unprecedented standards of hospitality. The hotel features 253 spaciously designed units of standard rooms, junior suites, executive suites and one presidential suite. All rooms have a superb view either on to the sea or the mountain. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity and Cancelon so you can book your Kipriotis Panorama Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kipriotis Panorama Hotel Psalidi
- Kipriotis Panorama And Suites
- Iberostar Hotel Kipriotis Panorama
- Iberostar Hotel Psalidi
- Iberostar Kipriotis Panorama
- Kipriotis Panorama Hotel & Suites Kos/Psalidi