We've just returned from a week stay here. Its not the best hotel we've ever stayed in, but its by far not the worst. The room had an amazing view of the sea and a nice private balcony.(Note that if you are placed in their sister hotel you will not get a good view of the sea). Unfortunately we booked at the end of the season and the hotel had started to shut down - the pool bar, Trition Restaurant, Zona Club and the Red Loft Bar were all closed. This was a little disappointing - it felt a little like we were holding up their end of season clean-up.
The hotel has lots of extra charges which seem a little silly for a hotel considered to be 5 stars. The wifi, sauna, jacuzzi,flumes and the fresh orange juice at the all inclusive breakfast buffet all carry extra charges. Be warned that the all-inclusive deal does not include all alcoholic drinks - mostly house wine, house spirits, a few cocktails and a few hot and cold non-alcoholic drinks. I'm not sure if this is normal for an all-inclusive, but just something to be aware of. The deal also does not include drinks in all their bars. You are expected to dress up for the evening meal and men are required to wear trousers. This seemed a little odd to us as it is just a buffet meal.
The hotel is pretty big (2 pools, a few bars, lots of sunbeds...) and I imagine it to be quite busy (and possibly noisy) during peak season. It is a family hotel and appears very child-friendly, so if you are looking for a romantic quiet escape this may not be the hotel for you.
It is quite close to Kos town - maybe a 40 min walk away. You can hire bikes, cars or quadbikes if you prefer. The historical old town is quite quaint and worth a visit. The beaches however are not sandy, so not great if you are someone that enjoys spending time lying on the beach.
All in all it's a pretty average hotel with a range of on-site activities and features which add to its appeal. We had a good holiday, but it won't be on our list of places we'd like to return to any time soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reflecting the crystal clear Aegean waters, 200m from the beach, KIPRIOTIS PANORAMA HOTEL & SUITES is conveniently located in the area of Psalidi, on the North - East coast of the island of Kos, only 3km from Kos town and 25km from Kos International Airport. Amphitheatrically built, its shiny glass facade strikes out from the natural scenic beauty that surrounds it, enabling the visitor to stare the undreamt view to the immense sky-blue Aegean sea. With state of the art conference facilities of 1.500 people total capacity, a fantastic sky bar on the 7th floor "Red Loft Sky Bar" and an impressive spa center "Hippocrates Holistic Wellness Spa", Kipriotis Panorama Hotel & Suites provide the best proposition to both business and leisure travelers. Majestic and ample, modern and luxurious, warm and welcoming, this 5* deluxe property has been designed to offer unprecedented standards of hospitality. The hotel features 253 spaciously designed units of standard rooms, junior suites, executive suites and one presidential suite. All rooms have a superb view either on to the sea or the mountain. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Kipriotis Panorama Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kipriotis Panorama Hotel Psalidi
- Kipriotis Panorama And Suites
- Iberostar Hotel Kipriotis Panorama
- Iberostar Hotel Psalidi
- Iberostar Kipriotis Panorama
- Kipriotis Panorama Hotel & Suites Kos/Psalidi