We stayed here for the last 2 weeks of august. After reading some of the reviews we were a bit worried, but as it turns out we had nothing to be worried about as this was one of the best hotels we have ever stayed in.
Upon arrival we entered a stunning lobby and were very quickly checked in and given the keys to our room on the 4th floor overlooking the pool, sea and with views of Turkey.
The room itself was very big with a double bed, single bed and a sofabed, air conditioning, TV, separate seating area and fridge. There was also a bathroom and a balcony with seating. Overall the room was very nice and was more than big enough for a family of four for a fortnight. It was extra nice to have carpet instead of the usual hard flooring you get in med beach hotels.
My only gripe was although the room remained more than cool enough throughout our break, the AC could have been more powerful (but I'm a fan of arctic type aircon - so this is more a preference than a gripe).
The meals were aimed at the european and british market, there was always a good choice of dishes and the quality was always very good. We had paid for Half Board but upgraded to All Inclusive for the days we stayed within the complex and we all never struggled to find something to eat, even my youngest who can be a bit picky.
The pool and surrounding areas were very well kept and clean with plenty of sunbeds (in fact we usually turned up to the pool between 10 -11 and always had a choice of locations - and this was high season).
All the internal areas of the hotel were always spotless and this level of cleanliness was reflected throughout the entire hotel inc. the room.
The staff at the hotel were always very friendly and very eager to help with any questions we had.
There was also an indoor play area called playland with 2 bouncy castles, large climbing frames and other play items in a large padded room with a bar and outside play area which was perfect for escaping the hot sun and keeping the kids occupied. This would rival most local kids play areas.
The rooftop bar was also very funky and offered views of the bay and Kos town at night.
Entertainment at night consisted of a piano bar which we frequented most nights and enjoyed the atmosphere of. Although there was more lively entertainment available at the sister hotel if you wanted that instead.
We visited the other hotels in the complex and this one was by far the best of the bunch and we were delighted with our choice.
Overall the hotel is very classy and provided a high level of quality and service. We had a fabulous holiday and would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reflecting the crystal clear Aegean waters, 200m from the beach, KIPRIOTIS PANORAMA HOTEL & SUITES is conveniently located in the area of Psalidi, on the North - East coast of the island of Kos, only 3km from Kos town and 25km from Kos International Airport. Amphitheatrically built, its shiny glass facade strikes out from the natural scenic beauty that surrounds it, enabling the visitor to stare the undreamt view to the immense sky-blue Aegean sea. With state of the art conference facilities of 1.500 people total capacity, a fantastic sky bar on the 7th floor "Red Loft Sky Bar" and an impressive spa center "Hippocrates Holistic Wellness Spa", Kipriotis Panorama Hotel & Suites provide the best proposition to both business and leisure travelers. Majestic and ample, modern and luxurious, warm and welcoming, this 5* deluxe property has been designed to offer unprecedented standards of hospitality. The hotel features 253 spaciously designed units of standard rooms, junior suites, executive suites and one presidential suite. All rooms have a superb view either on to the sea or the mountain. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Bookgreece.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and Hotwire so you can book your Kipriotis Panorama Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kipriotis Panorama Hotel Psalidi
- Kipriotis Panorama And Suites
- Iberostar Hotel Kipriotis Panorama
- Iberostar Hotel Psalidi
- Iberostar Kipriotis Panorama
- Kipriotis Panorama Hotel & Suites Kos/Psalidi