We stayed in Kipriotis Village the last days of June and it was perfect! The reception staff was brilliant and very helpful at all times. Georgia and the young lady (Despina, I think) were always available and willing to help. We had a room near the tennis courts, which were very large and neat. Maids and towel services was on a daily basis. The cleanliness in general was on an excellent level. The hotel facility had several large pools; we loved the Olympic one.
Restaurants were busy but you could always find a clean table to sit. The food was amazing with great variety. The waiters were efficient and polite.
We also went to a restaurant called Mix Match nearby, and the food was amazing!! We had some traditional Greek "meze" and live music. Great atmosphere! One evening we want to another Kipriotis hotel called Panorama to enjoy the view from "Red Loft". Amazing view of all Kos town and lovely cocktails!
All in all we had an amazing time, and we can't wait to book our next holidays in Kipriotis!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unforgettable All Inclusive holidays for the whole family! Located on the north-east coast of the beautiful island of Kos, birthplace of Hippocrates - Father of Medicine - directly on the beach, with magnificent views of the Aegean Sea and breathtaking surroundings, KIPRIOTIS VILLAGE RESORT offers a great hospitality experience that can tempt even the most demanding visitor. The resort extends over a surface of 135.000 m2 and has the flair of an ideal Aegean village, where architecture and natural beauty, functionality and spaciousness of both outdoor and indoor areas are perfectly combined. Surrounded by beautifully tended gardens, the hotel features an impressive holistic wellness spa centre "ANAVIOSI by Hippocrates Holistic Wellness Spa" as well as, multiple choice of restaurants, coffee shops and bars and an extensive range of excellent sport, leisure and entertainment facilities. Situated just 3km from Kos town and 25km from Kos International Airport, with bus stop and cycling paths directly in front of the hotel, it is the ideal place to relax and a great starting point for magnificent island explorations. The hotel features 709 spaciously designed units of standard rooms, family apartments, junior suites, maisonettes, executive suites and presidential suites located amidst wonderful gardens with large balconies or terraces ideal for relaxation. All rooms have a superb view either to the sea, the gardens or the swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Kipriotis Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Kipriotis Village Hotel Psalidi
- Comfort Inn Psalidi
- Kipriotis Village Psalidi
- Kipriotis Kos Village
- Kipriotis Village Kos
- Kipriotis Village Resort Kos/Psalidi