This is our send time to the resort and we had a blast. Perfect resort for couples to relax and romance. I would recommend this resort to everyone. Everything great accept for some of the waiters' service.
Good: amazing good and best part of the hotel. Portions are small but you can order many appetizers. I like the small portions because you get to try a variety of things. Cocotal was great for breakfast, something for everyone. Really loved Jojo's for lunch. It's great eating by the beach and the catch of the day is delicious (request the Mexican sauce that goes with the fish it's delish) calamri,tuna and quesadilla s were great too. Dinner was great at the Mexican resturant,Kampai.
Everyone is so friendly and makes you feel welcomed. Shout out to our concierge Perla and Amy at building 16 who were so helpful and friendly. The waiters were hit and miss at the restaurant. We had a terrible waiter at ditalia casitas and overall service was unfriendly there. But we had amazing service from our amigo Efrain at cocotal and jojos. He was so fast and made anything happened for us. We would specifically ask for his table just for his service and positive energy. Alex at cocotal and Jojos was also great and very friendly. Jojos bar had the worse service and one guy told my husband he had
no wine while the other bar tended handed me wine(didn't like that).
Drinks: anything u can want they have. Loved the mango margireta.
Rooms: comfy and great ac. Very clean.
Resort: clean and we'll maintained.
Beach: nice beach but not the best. Hate the sandbags but water is a beautiful color and clear. Don't need to snorkel to see the fish right at the shore. Beach is a bit rocky.
Pool: we stayed at the island pool loved the music and it was nice.
Entertainment: shout out to christiano who was a lot of fun. We did the bike tour and we enjoyed the entertainment. Night shows were fun. We saw the pop star show and circus, both entertaining!
Spa: we had the sky massage on beach. Nice but pricy don't think I will pay this much again.
WiFi is 12 dollars a day and we had good service where we stayed building 16. Great location.
Overall we had a blast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Conde Nast Traveler Readers’Top 100 Hotels in the world and a AAA Four Diamond Resort, El Dorado Royale is an adults-only destination that provides the ultimate in service in the ultimate setting.With more than a mile of sandy beach in Mexico's Riviera Maya, El Dorado Royale, a Spa Resort, by Karisma offers an escape which no other destination can match. All the luxuries you can dream of, combined with an emphasis on personal attention to your every whim, make this an ideal location for a getaway. Travelers join us from around the world for romantic outdoor beach weddings or ceremonies in our intimate beachfront chapel, relaxing honeymoons, anniversary celebrations, or just much needed time off. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your El Dorado Royale, by Karisma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Dorado Royale Hotel Riviera Maya
- El Dorado Royale Mexico
- El Dorado Royale Cancun
- El Dorado Royale Spa Resort
- El Dorado Royale Resort
- Eldorado Royale
- El Dorado Royale, By Karisma Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico