We went back to the El Dorado a second time for December 7th to 17th. This time ten days. It was great as usual and they went out of their way for my birthday on the 9th. They had a choclate ganache cake on our table when we got back from the entertainment that night. and Had a banner across the door to our room wishing me Happy Birthday. They even gave me a free pass for their water hydrotherapy in their spa.Since we had already done that when we booked our massage I didn't use it.
The onlt thing we were not happy about was the dinner at La Fluentes. They put us way to left by glass winder and the waiter station. We couldn't see the tv screens very well and were not impressed by the food cooked for the five course theater meals. We definitely would not go there again. But the Santa Fe was fantastic and had to be resevred which our concierge Zully did for us. We loved the food and ambience. Our favorite place was Kampai. They even made up a cheesecake to wish me a Happy Birthday. All the staff and workers are so great and friendly. We do love that resort.
I highly recommend going here anytime. The only problem was when it rained poured really heavy the night before we left we walked to the Italian restaurant and our shoes and everything got soaked as the lighting on the paths is too dark and we couldn't see the deep puddles before we stepped in them and drainage is not good. But this is an unusual weather as its usually their dryer season. Oh well that's the way it goes. You will have a great time no matter what as they all make an effort to help and hope you enjoy your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Conde Nast Traveler Readers’Top 100 Hotels in the world and a AAA Four Diamond Resort, El Dorado Royale is an adults-only destination that provides the ultimate in service in the ultimate setting.With more than a mile of sandy beach in Mexico's Riviera Maya, El Dorado Royale, a Spa Resort, by Karisma offers an escape which no other destination can match. All the luxuries you can dream of, combined with an emphasis on personal attention to your every whim, make this an ideal location for a getaway. Travelers join us from around the world for romantic outdoor beach weddings or ceremonies in our intimate beachfront chapel, relaxing honeymoons, anniversary celebrations, or just much needed time off. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsforEveryone, BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, Agoda, Jetsetter, Reservation Counter and Hotels.com so you can book your El Dorado Royale, by Karisma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Dorado Royale Hotel Riviera Maya
- El Dorado Royale Mexico
- El Dorado Royale Cancun
- El Dorado Royale Spa Resort
- El Dorado Royale Resort
- Eldorado Royale
- El Dorado Royale, By Karisma Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico