We went to this hotel for 14 nights from October 13th, it was fantastic, on arrival we were welcomed with a glass of sparkling wine and cool towels. The check in was faultless, we were then whisked off in a golf cart to our room wow it was beautiful. This room was a standard garden view jaccuzi room 717 it was recently decorated with 2 queen sized beds, fully stocked mini fridge flat screen tv everything was perfect if this was a standard room what did the other ones look like . The staff everyone from the reception desk to gardeners, cleaners , barstaff, waiters , were all friendly and made you feel they had known you forever . I would say all were great but I would like a special mention for Orlando , Ceser , Helda , and not forgetting Victor
(my brother lol) all from the K team. The food was to die for never had a bad meal while we were there , our favourite was the Italian at the side of Cocotal the waiter was called Oscar who took the time to go through every course explaining exactly what you were getting. Another waiter in JO JO' s called Omar saw my husband had taken a liking to the short ribs and made sure he had plenty of them lol. A lot of people on the reviews thought the portions were small maybe for some people but not for us and anyways you could always have more if you wanted to , another quick mention of the Kampai restaurant the chicken curry was superb. We also had concierge's Jose and Lulu they were very helpful . They do keep telling you that you had not picked up your free gift , a candlelit dinner or a massage but we never claimed them as it was to sell you timeshare, Some people were complaining they were always trying to sell you something ie spa treatments , but a polite no thank you was sufficient . I could gone on forever about this resort
but all I will say is if youre thinking of booking this hotel do not hesitate its wonderful ignore the negative reviews don't know what some people want . We think that if you treat people with respect no matter who they are you will get respect back , we saw a couple of rude guest who thought they could speak to people rudely wrong you cant , but we can honestly say we never saw any rudeness from ANY staff . We would like to thank El Dorado Royale for a wonderful holiday , hope to see you soon .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Conde Nast Traveler Readers’Top 100 Hotels in the world and a AAA Four Diamond Resort, El Dorado Royale is an adults-only destination that provides the ultimate in service in the ultimate setting.With more than a mile of sandy beach in Mexico's Riviera Maya, El Dorado Royale, a Spa Resort, by Karisma offers an escape which no other destination can match. All the luxuries you can dream of, combined with an emphasis on personal attention to your every whim, make this an ideal location for a getaway. Travelers join us from around the world for romantic outdoor beach weddings or ceremonies in our intimate beachfront chapel, relaxing honeymoons, anniversary celebrations, or just much needed time off. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your El Dorado Royale, by Karisma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Dorado Royale Hotel Riviera Maya
- El Dorado Royale Mexico
- El Dorado Royale Cancun
- El Dorado Royale Spa Resort
- El Dorado Royale Resort
- Eldorado Royale
- El Dorado Royale, By Karisma Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico