The Iberostar Paraiso Maya is an amazing place. We could not say enough about the quality of the resort and the great people who work at the resort - What an awesome place. From the fellow cleaning the pool, the staff in housekeeping, the bartenders to the waiters in the restaurants, they cannot do enough for you at this resort. They all truly enjoy what they do and it reflects in how you are treated at this resort. The entertainment group is the most amazing group of people you will ever come across. From dancing lessons, to archery with Ana, to water sports with Tayde and Paulina, to darts with Danny on the beach, we all had an amazing time. We became very attached to Ana, Paulina and Tayde and they became like a family to us. We have been to the Mayan Riviera 4 times and this is the best trip we have had so far. Did not want to leave and cannot wait to go back.
The food was excellent! From the Japanese to the Mexican, everything was very well prepared, quick, and tasted excellent. Our personal favourite was the steakhouse; I believe we went back to it three times. You can book as many ala carte sit downs as you would like, which is a very nice change. We have no complaints with the food at all.
In previous resorts, you could tell that the hotel was used a lot, and showed its age. At the Iberostar, it almost seemed brand new. The rooms were very clean, everything worked perfectly, and maids cleaned them every morning and left very nice towel animals on the beds. Never had a problem with cleanliness, or the resort showing its age. They kept up the resort very well.
Personally, I would say you haven't gone to a 5 star resort until you have been to the Iberostar Paraiso Maya. This resort is top of the line, from the lobby, with free Wi-Fi for guests, to the main snake bar, to the food, and especially the staff, this resort is nothing short of fantastic. It’s fun for all ages, we had a 17 year old son, who had a BLAST. You definitely can't go wrong with this resort. If you do end up going, be sure to talk to Ana, Tayde, Paulina, Bryant, Xavier, and all the other entertainment staff. The most amazing people you will meet in your life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the beautiful beach of Playa Paraiso (Mexico). All junior suites with Jacuzzi, DVD player, upgraded amenities. Exclusive dining plus dine around privileges at over 16 restaurants, 17 full service bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Maya Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Riviera Maya
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Maya
- Iberostar Maya
- Iberostar Grand Paraiso
- Iberostar Paraiso Maya Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico