Really enjoyed this resort. We have been to Mexico several times over the last 5 years and this was hands down our favorite "family" resort. Staff was excellent and the food was great.
Out of our 7 night stay we just have one complaint and it is by far not even a huge issue. We ate at the Hibachi grill and the food was really good but the cook we had was horrible. Not sure if he was new and just nervous or if he just wasn't very good.
So if that is our only complaint, I believe the Iberostar is doing a fantastic job.
If you have any questions please feel free to message me. I didn't want to bore anybody with the same old good review. If you are debating on resorts, you will not go wrong booking this one
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the beautiful beach of Playa Paraiso (Mexico). All junior suites with Jacuzzi, DVD player, upgraded amenities. Exclusive dining plus dine around privileges at over 16 restaurants, 17 full service bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Maya Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Riviera Maya
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Maya
- Iberostar Maya
- Iberostar Grand Paraiso
- Iberostar Paraiso Maya Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico