“Trust the Preponderance of the Reviews”

Iberostar Paraiso Maya
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Playa Paraiso
GreenLeadersGold level
Cherry Hill
“Trust the Preponderance of the Reviews”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

Generally speaking the reviews of IB Paraiso Maya are spot on. You should discount the overly glamorous reviews from folks who live in the hinterlands. You should also discount idiosyncratic reviews of folks whose vacations where ruined by a poor tasting drink, a remote control that did not work, or a shuttle service that was late.

Here is my review and I've been to numerous all-inclusive resorts and am generally tough to please. I cannot determine whether it was worth the approximate 800 upgrade cost to go from the Lindo to the Maya. I think the difference is in the dinner reservations. For being a guest at the Maya, guests get a dinner reservation every night of their stay. At the Lindo, guests receive two dinner reservations per 7 nights.

Check-In/Reception: Worst I've experienced at any all-inclusive. Basically wait in line 30 minutes to get your room. Would be nice if IB had someone hand out brochures describing what activities are available and other hotel policies. We did not figure out that there is a weekly schedule of activities and shows until our third night. Really, really poor service. When need to replace wrist band or exchange for pesos, need to wait again in the long line. Rating: 1 of 5 stars.

Gym: Surprisingly horrible. Claims to be climate controlled to 73 degrees, but it was more like 83 degrees. They had approximately 7 treadmills, one regular bench, one decline bench, some dumbbells, and a few recumbent bikes. This would be fine for a resort with 100 or so rooms, but this place is expansive. Rating: 1 of 5 stars.

Food:

Breakfast--Wide assortment or healthy (fruit) and unhealthy foods. Waffles were a bit hard. Crepes were delicious. French toast was mediocre. Need to cook the bacon more. Omlettes were delicious. Rating: 5 of 5 stars

Lunch--Same stuff every day, but sufficient to fill one up. Rating: 3 of 5 stars.

Dinner--Pretty good for an all-inclusive. Mexican disappointing. Come on IB. Let the natives do their stuff! Don't put the fake cheese crap on the nachos. Really? We're in freaking Mexico, not Spain. Steak house, Hibachi, and seafood pretty good and on part with Karisma resorts. Mexican terrible. Rating: 4 of 5 stars.

Beach: No issues with rocks so long as you swim in front of the Maya and consult with the lifeguards. I hate travelling to Cancun just for the view. Been there, done that at the Azul resorts. Again, no issues with rocks plus the place had the beautiful azul, turquoise color. Rating: 5 of 5 stars.

Grounds: Amazing architecture and pools. Kids enjoyed the Wave pool. I actually found the Lindo main area to be more beautiful than the Maya's main area. Really, this place is so well decorated and staged. Rating: 5 of 5 stars.

Towels: Come on. Who wants to steal those crappy blue towels? Otherwise, need more places to exchange towels. Rating: 3 of 5 stars.

Pools: Huge pools. Very spacious. My kids went in the lazy river one time for about 5 minutes but found it to be cold. Otherwise, pools are beautiful. Rating: 5 of 5 stars.

Overall, I would rate the Iberostar Paraiso Maya as 4 of 5 stars. It is definitely worth the trip, but beware of the above noted issues.

Lounge Chairs: Yes. Folks reserve starting at 6 am and then sometimes are gone for hours. Not sure how to resolve this issue except to avoid going during spring break or Christmas.

Room Tip: Building 60 has a private pool and is closest to the beach but farthest from any other location in t...
5 Thank Numenor
Quality manager I, Quality Manager at Iberostar Paraiso Maya, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Dear guest,

Let us begin by extending a special word of thanks for the opportunity you have given us to host your vacation at IBEROSTAR Paraiso Maya. We are also very thankful for the time you have taken to share how your holidays went at our hotel.

As for the differences between the two hotels, we commented that IBEROSTAR Paraiso Maya offers exclusive services for guests such as 5 restaurants + access to other restaurants, a la carte for breakfast and lunch, the baby kitchen, elevators in buildings, DVD in rooms, wired internet in rooms (extra charge), complete and spacious rooms, private swimming pool, free wifi in lobby, access to spa wet area for adults only, and other services that are in the facility Paraiso Maya and gradually give exclusivity to its guests as the water park for children and other extras.

We are sorry for your discomfort of our gym; we will forward your comment to our Manager in order to take it into consideration.

In regard to your comment about our food and our Mexican restaurant, we are sorry we did not meet your expectations. Our Chef is always working on improving and creating different options to be offered at our buffets and A la Carte restaurants; our buffets have a different theme every day. As we make changes based upon our guests’ feedback, yours will be sent to him for his consideration.

We also extend our sincerest apologies if you were disappointed with certain aspects of our resort. Please rest assured however that all your observations have been noted and will be passed along to the respective department managers to take actions.

We hope you will give us another opportunity in the future to change your point of view regarding the above mentioned services so we may prove to you our commitment to exceptional customer service and satisfaction; which we improve day after day thanks to our guests’ feedback.

IBEROSTAR Mexico

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (910)
  • Polish first
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

We booked our Spring Break trip at the Paraiso Maya based on Trip Advisor reviews. I've made several trips to Mexico, including the Mayan Riviera, and have always been fairly impressed with the service. In fact, it's one of the reasons we chose Mexico for our trip. This was my kids' first trip to Mexico. I've told them how impressed I've been in the past. They wanted to experience it. Unfortunately, it just didn't happen on this trip.

I've really given it some thought before writing the review. I think many of the problems stem from the all inclusive nature of the hotel. My theory is that you're a captive audience, so they don't need to try. BTW... I've been on cruises, and I think the hotel management is trying for a cruise-like experience... they just don't get it right.

I don't want to relive the disappointment, so I'll just bullet out some of the many issues. I've also added a few tips for those who still plan to visit.

- I booked 2 rooms... one for my wife & I, and another for the kids. Neither was ready when we arrived. They didn't offer a place to change either. Basically you're at the beach/pool. You're luggage has gone away w/ the bellman, and you're waiting. Not a great start to Spring Break.

- We bought the best package offered. It included unlimited reservations in the "premium restaurants". We tried to get a reservation the first night... nothing until after 9. You walk by the restaurants and they are nearly empty... yet you cannot get a reservation. We ate at the buffet the first night. Here's the trick... you must book all your reservations as soon as possible. It's tough. If you're like me, you may not know what you want to eat 2 nights from now or when you want to dine... especially if you plan to take trips off the resort. As best I can tell, people just book the week, and show up if they feel like it / the time works. I think this is why they tell you the restaurants are fully booked, but the seats are empty... people are just no showing for reservations they made days in advance.

- More on the restaurants. We chose the steakhouse one night. I like a Cabernet w/ my steak. They had one on the menu... remember drinks are included... except, they were completely sold out of the the Cabernet across the entire resort... and they will NOT offer a substitute. However, you can choose to buy a bottle from the premium list. I think this one of their rackets... "sorry sir, we're all out of the bottle that is included in your package, but we're happy to up sell you." I really pressed the manager of the restaurant to sub another bottle from the premium list as no cost. He said, "no, I cannot, and to be honest the wine included with the package really isn't good anyway." LOL. I said, what about the food then? Is the food included w/ the package really not that good either?

- Room cleanliness. They smelled like mold. The maid didn't bother to service the room the last night of our stay. The hotel did bring fresh towels when I called the front desk.

- Wifi is horrible. Come on... it's 2014. My kids have devices. I like to stay somewhat connected even on vacation. Get some decent Wifi.

- I expected chair holding at the pool... read it on several other reviews. People take it to a new level here. I'm an early riser, plus my home timezone is 2 hours ahead. People were putting their towels in place at 5 am. Bring an old book/t-shirt. Get up early. Reserve your seat. It's the only way... beach or pool.

- One last tip. Breakfast is much nicer in the Marina restaurant and offered about an hour earlier than in the others.

We had a great trip... a few of the excursions we took were really well done. Unfortunately, the hotel left me underwhelmed. I won't be back to this location... I probably won't stay at an Iberostar ever again either.

Room Tip: It's a big resort. If you plan to spend most of your time at the pool/beach, ask for a room at...
2 Thank CP M
Dear guest,

We are pleased to read that you had a great trip and that you were also able to enjoy some excursions to the beautiful spots near our hotel. However we are very concerned to read about your dissatisfactions during your stay. We work very hard every day in order to provide the best quality services for our guests.

Regarding your check-in, please be sure this is not the kind of image we wish to give our guests nor the quality of the service we aim to provide. You can be certain we are looking into every issue with the corresponding Managers of every mentioned area and we will follow up to ensure corrective actions are taken.

Regarding dinners at the a la carte restaurants, we are constantly working to find the right balance between providing availability but not spoiling your experience by rushing our guests while eating their meals due to overbooked restaurants. We are sorry that you did not find the times of your convenience available. Usually our guests can also check on the same day to see if there have been any cancellations. We will keep working on this.

We sincerely apologize for all the inconveniences experienced. All of your comments are very important to us since they are the tool we use with each department to find opportunity areas.

We hope to have another chance to host you and your family in the near future to show you the improvements we make thanks to our guests’ feedback.

Ellenwood, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

My husband, 15 year old daughter, mother and I stayed at this resort for 4 nights, 4/7/14-4/10/14. The resort is very large and is adjacent to Iberostar Paraiso Lindo. The resorts are separated by the pools. I really could not figure out why the Maya was more expensive than the Lindo, other than the Maya residents having access to the Lindo amenities. Check-in was very swift and not crowded, we were given delicious cocktails while we checked in. Each building at Maya has personal concierges to assist you and set reservations at the a la carte restaurants. We booked through Delta Vacations and were supposed to receive priority seating for the a la cartes, but the only reservations we could get were at 9pm each night. Needless to say, we didn't attend our 9pm reservations at the steakhouse or Mexican restaurant because we wanted to eat earlier and see the nightly show at 9:30. On our last night we made it to our 9pm reservation at the Japanese restaurant. The teppanyaki was delicious, but standard fare similar the our local hibachi restaurant. The rooms are nice and spacious, with nice patios. There are no oceanviews, only garden or pools views. Nightly dinner at the Lindo buffet was pretty good with a large variety, and I'm a picky eater. The breakfast buffet had international choices. The beach has a great cafe that served hotdogs, burgers, fries, salads and desserts. The drinks flowed freely but were watered down. Every drink was made frozen, unless you asked for it on the rocks. The beach is beautiful, lots of chairs and huts available. On our last day there was a beach party with a live band. The staff set up an outdoor kitchen and made a huge skillet of paella. The setup and cooking by the chefs was really fun and interesting to watch. The paella was full of sausage, chicken, mussels, shrimp, squid, clams & fish. My family enjoyed it immensely and said it was the best meal they had the entire trip. The pool area is beautiful, there are 6 pools, 2 are private and quiet. The main pool area is lively and crowded. We spent most of our time at the private pools. If you want a beach chair in the main area you have to claim chairs by 8am, otherwise, you are out of luck. The resort is very large, you will do a lot of walking. The shopping mall is pretty cool with shops, clubs, and restaurants for burgers, tacos, crepes & ice cream. The tacos and crepes were very good. The taco place is small and each order is made fresh, so the line can get long quickly. My daughter went to the teen club one night, but it was pretty empty until the over 25 crowd attempted to take over the teen club because the adult club was overrun with 18 year olds. My daughter didn't feel there were enough teen-only activities. She met a few nice kids in the teen club, but the resort is so huge she didn't see them again. My mother had to change rooms because the AC wasn't working properly and the room safe had to be unlocked. The staff attempted to fix the AC, but when it still did not work properly, her room was changed with no problem. The beds are very firm and pillows very soft, but I slept well each night. The TV had 40 channels, most are in Spanish. I think we found 4-5 English channels. All in all, our family had a very nice time at the Iberostar Paraiso Maya.

Room Tip: Room 6114 is across from a staff work area, so it is very loud.
1 Thank erika3trailblazer
Dear guest,

Thank you for your kind feedback on our services. We are pleased to hear that you had such a great holiday in our resort.

Your kind comments are very much appreciated. They will be forwarded to our Management and staff as it is very motivating to receive such praising feedback.

We are happy that you enjoyed the facilities and services that the resort has to offer.

We look forward to having the opportunity to host your vacations once again.

Independence, Missouri
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

I choose this place because of the hugeness of it...But it did get to be to much walking and not seeming to get anywhere different! If it wasnt for the golf carts taking us to most places we would not have gone to many places! If you love to walk and walk and walk then you will love this place...I have to say the resort is beautiful very well taken care of but the room are plain and just so/so but the outside is amazing to look at... The beach and the pools are great but you cant ever get a seat people get up and hog every chair from sun up to sun down and it was that way my whole week there! We loved the Hobbie Cats took them out everyday we were there for the hour a day you can..My husband knows how to sail them and it was great time on the water....But the food was terrible! Its was just bad and we ate everywhere it was the same boring nasty food at all the buffets on every sister resort there....Most of the time we couldnt even figure out what it was! We still had a great time but if we could do it over I would have picked somewhere else...Bigger is not always better..Seemed like there was a lot to do but a lot of nothing to do at the same time....Lay in the sun and get burnt seemed to be the only most were doing! But no matter my husband and I went to have a good time so we looked past the negative stuff and just enjoyed what we had.....

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Stefanie G
Dear guest,

We would like to thank you for sharing your feedback with other travelers.

We regret any dissatisfaction encountered regarding the layout of our resort, some guests love the long walk around our beautiful grounds and other guests prefer to take a ride, we have recently bought two more shuttles which will well us transport our beloved guests with better frequency.

In regard to your comment about our food we are sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations; we offer 7 options of a la carte restaurants which are Mexican, Cajun, steakhouse, seafood, gourmet, Japanese, Mediterranean and our main buffet with different themes every night: international, oriental, spanish, caribbean, Italian, and more. We would also like to mention that our Executive Chef is always working on improving the different options offered at our buffets and A la Carte restaurants to provide better quality along with a wider variety. However you can be certain we will share your comments with him.

As far as our pools and beach chairs go we are sorry that you had to endure this situation. We would like to mention that our management is working very hard to reinforce this rule.

Please rest assured that we do our best in order to constantly improve and make our guests feel as comfortable as in their own home. We hope we will have the opportunity to change your point of view in the future.

Warm regards,

Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014

I read a lot of reviews before deciding to go here, and I hope I can write a realistic review that dispels some of the reviews that were "out there", especially from the context of families with young kids. (our kids are 4 and 7 years old)

I had recently been to Hawaii and seen some of the nice resorts in Wailea, and other areas. I knew in advance that we were not going to get a 5 star room by American standards, nor would we have award winning chefs cooking us meals. If we'd wanted that we'd have to pay double. This is Mexico, it's friendly and laid back. this vacation didn't wow me, but it certainly more than met my expectations.

initial Comments
- I read a lot of people that were saying they hated walking around the resort and the shuttles didn't come frequently enough... all I can say is really? is 5 minutes of exercise really a problem. We could walk from the entrance to the beach in probably 5-6 minutes with a 4 year old. It is true that there weren't many shuttles but you really don't need them
- To those that felt the need to light up a smoke while at the kiddie pool (the pirate ship) ... give your head a shake. even outside do you really need to smoke at the kiddie pool??? (Iberostar had ashtrays there and they should strongly consider taking them out of this section)
- We chose this particular iberostar because of the kids activities and the kids pools and we are glad we made the chose that we did... after walking around the others this one is the best for young kids.

Check in
- was slow and unorganized (we arrived at about 4:00). Would have been nice if they would have shown us more of a welcome and even given us a drink or something. I was a little scared at this point. we asked if we could change rooms to another floor but they said they were booked solid (still spring break in some states)

Room
- Junior suite is the standard room... 2 queen beds. room was clean, bathroom was big. Beds were quite hard and I wish I could have requested some sort of a mattress cover to make it softer. I never did, so I'm not sure if they have that service.
- balcony was OK, but we never really used it except for a few minutes each day.
- maid was great, and she filled our fridge with pop and beer every day (we tipped her $5 per day, which we think was fair). she made animals out of towels and left them on the bed for the kids to look at.

Pools
- the pools were very nice. the main one had a bar you could swim up to.
- there was also a wave pool that was great for the kids
- the lazy river was also popular with our kids (we bought inner tubes for $14 USD each at the little hut)
- we actually liked the private pools (regular sized swimming pools off the beaten track in buildings 60 and 64). We liked 64 best because it was closest to lazy river, kids club, wave pool, and the bar).

Kids activities
- kiddie pools - the one at the kids club is Ok for toddlers, but the massive pirate ship is really cool for 4-8 year olds. After walking around the 4 Iberostar resorts (for kids) the Maya was by far the best for kids pools and activities.
- the kids club was from 10:00-4:45. the had a movie during the hottest part of the day and otherwise did arts and crafts or games etc. Our kids enjoyed the staff and the activities. We didn't want our kids there for very long each day, but enjoyed some peace and quiet for a couple of hours each day
- the kids also got to perform from 7:30-8:30 up on the big stage. they liked the games and the dancing.
- we felt completely safe leaving them there.

Beach
- It was a nice beach. Great sand, waves decent sized. It wasn't really "designed" for swimming, snorkeling, but many people were having fun in the water.
- the bar at the beach had the best staff (tried to socialize more and make jokes with the kids)
- the buffet at the beach (11am - 5pm) was not that great ... but I'm not sure how they could have made it better. hamburgers, hotdogs, deserts, french fries , chips and salsa. As a snack it was OK, but not as a meal.

Buffet
- good selection ... some things much better than others. I don't think the burgers and pizza would stand up to any decent burger or pizza joint but the kids love that junk.
- deserts were pretty good for the most part (at least exceeded expectations)
- breakfast - omlettes were great! pancakes and waffles were not great but the kids loved them. our kids alos got hooked on fruit loops and other junk cereals ... sigh! however they always had lots of smoked salmon and bacon around, and fresh juices and fruits
- lunch - nothing special (hamburgers, hot dogs and pizza for the kids). Some fish and other things for the adults, but this was my least favorite meal. at least they had lots of fruits and veggies.
- dinner - pretty good. they had crab and prawns every night as well as past bar, and fish and a bunch of other things (ribs, breads and cheeses, etc, etc, etc)
- I was disappointed not to see more Mexican food on the buffet. not once did I see tacos, enchiladas, quesidallas or anything like that. the chips and salsa was OK, but disappointing that they had that fake melted cheese to pour on them rather than real cheese.

Restaurants
- Important - make your reservations as soon as you get there for the first few days, especially if you want to dine at 6:30 (earliest reservation). Perhaps you could book in advance but we never tried to.
- we tipped $5 USD per night ... which we hope was fair
- Japanese was great entertainment for kids and parents. food was decent (not the best sushi I've had, but I wouldn't expect great sushi in Mexico). The hot grilled food was quite good
- Steak house - kids loved being able to order there own stak. It was tender and juicy, but certainly not steakhouse quality (but once again better than I expected in Mexico)
- Cajun place - decent but not great
- Mexican place - disappointing ... the one meal where I thought they could really blow me away and it was quite forgettable.
- Seafood - surprisingly good (not great but good).
- didn't try the French because of the no kids rule

Bars
- kids loved the frozen lemonade and lime margaritas (without tequila of course).
- things could be watered down but that is OK.
Service was pretty good, but the bar by the wave pool wasn't very friendly compared to other bars and lineup there could sometime be 5 minutes+. Beach bar was great service!

Other
- we should have brought with us (Critical)
1) Bug repellent
2) Calamine lotion (or something to stop the itch)
3) medicine to put in ear to clear stuck water (our oldest spent hours in the pool each day and ended up with a problematic ear ache for the last 2 days)

- it was nice to see some wildlife around. the kids loved seeing the Coaties (small racoon like creatures). They were playful and were often just a few feet away. Lizards and Iguana and birds were pleasant too.

Overall
so we felt we got decent value from this trip and would do it again. We would have loved to do it with another family so we could have tried out the evening activities and done things like play tennis. I also really wanted to do the xplor trip, but couldn't do so with our kids ages. I think this resort would work for families with older kids too. I saw a lot of teens around and they appeared to be having a great time.

Room Tip: we tried to make some special request but they claimed they never received them. w were ground floor...
5 Thank Jeff S
Quality manager I, Quality Manager at Iberostar Paraiso Maya, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
Dear guest,

It is always a pleasure to receive feedbacks like yours. On behalf of the entire team here at IBEROSTAR Paraiso Maya, we would like to express our most sincere gratitude for taking such care in detailing your vacation experience for all the readers on this medium.
We are glad to know you were happy with your accommodations and that you were able to enjoy our facilities.

In regards to our Mexican food in our buffets, we would like to highlight the fact that all our dishes presented are typical from different states in our country, however it is true that they are not internationally known dishes, but are recommended by our Chef for their assorted flavors that make our food so delicious. We will for sure be passing this information to our Chef in order to look for improvement at our buffet.

We will take into account all of your recommendations and observations; Thank you very much for all the positive points you have mentioned.

We appreciate your preference and we are quite confident that you will be staying again at IBEROSTAR, we therefore anxiously await your next visit!

Warm Regards,

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

Our kids 18,17,12 and us just stayed in this hotel. It's 5 stars but set your expectations it's 5 star Mexico. They try to get it right but miss here and there.

Pools are great and so is the beach. Need to be at pool before 11 to find chairs.

Rooms are spacious and clean. The resort itself is very big and part of 4 other iberostar properties and u can enjoy them as well.

We landed on sat via delta vacations (united vacations uses the same local company in Mexico) we opted for the regular shared ride and that was a mistake. The bus made 2 stops before our hotel and what would be a short 20 min drive ended up 1:15 min with Mexican jokes from our hostess.

Restaurants are ok at best so don't get to excited.
The alcohol is too shelf with single malts, good quality drinks

Excursions/ pick ups were on time. We went snorkeling (with some dead corral) the water was great but it was more a swim and we saw some colorful fish. Kids swam with dolphins, it was very nice. Be prepared to leave there $100 for pictures

Our other excursions was to atv and zip line and swimming in a local sink hole in the jungle. That was a great half day. The entire event was great. Kids (and us) did a 20-30 ft jump (optional) to the water

Overall lots of fun

So...reserve restaurants as you come in, find seats in pool and enjoy Mexico and set your expectations (it's Mexico)

Stayed April 2014
Dear guest,

On behalf of the entire team here at IBEROSTAR Paraiso Maya, we would like to express our most sincere gratitude for choosing our resort for your family vacation.

It was a pleasure to have been given the chance to serve you. It is very encouraging to hear that our service, food and various staff members served to make your trip even more memorable.

It is also great to know you were able enjoy our facilities as well as to take some excursions.

We are quite confident that you will be returning to our beautiful resort in the future and as such, we look forward to your next visit!

Gaylord, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014

Arrive 3/29 and room was ready and as requested. Bldg 61, 3rd floor.
We found the resort to be beautiful. Grounds are well maintained and staff is very attentive.

I agree the basic buffet food is a bit limited in the presentation but with a little bit of creativity you can make just about anything. My lunch favorite was chicken tacos. You would have to ask the grill cook for the tortillas because they heat them on the grill for you. The rest of the ingredients are on the tables. Very fresh and very good. This is just an example but I found that if I asked the hostess they would be find anything that I could have wanted. I prefer the Almond milk and they found it for me.

Really no major complaints. Some minor annoyances but you are not in the US and there is a language barrier.
Room service can be improved. Very limited menu but delivered right as requested.
Al a carte restaurants at the Maya outstanding. I never did eat the dinner buffet but did walk through.
We did try the Lindo Cajun and immediately wrote of the Lindo restaurants. Quality below Maya, way below.
We enjoyed 9 days away from the deep snow and cold. It would have been hard to be irritated this year. I think that they could improve in a couple areas but nothing major.

My tips for you...
You can make 3 dinner reservations by email 2 weeks before trip. Worked great.
Email aux.rrpplm@iberostar.com.mx
Bldg 61 for pool goers, bldg. 60 for beach goers.
Need change? Bell man have a nice selection of US $. They get a lot of tips for rides and do not mind sharing.
One last tip is enjoy! Nice property and nice weather. Nice bars and nice food.

Room Tip: Building 61 is between buffet and pool. Building 60 between buffet and beach.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank LOVEMEXICO66
Dear guest,

On behalf of the General Manager at IBEROSTAR Paraiso Maya, please allow us to express our genuine gratitude not only for choosing our resort for your Caribbean experience, but also for the time you have taken to share the review of your experience on Trip advisor.

We are extremely proud to understand from your comments that you had a great experience at our hotel and that you truly appreciated our facilities and our friendly staff. We are certainly aware that it is through our staff efforts that we are able to achieve our goal of complete guests’ satisfaction.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Playa Paraiso
Grand Velas Riviera Maya
#2 of 213 in Playa del Carmen
4.5 of 5 bubbles 2,910 reviews
Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Esmeralda
Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Es...
#33 of 213 in Playa del Carmen
4.5 of 5 bubbles 6,603 reviews

Been to Iberostar Paraiso Maya? Share your experiences!