This November it was my 3rd trip to the wonderful resort of Iberostar Playa Paraiso, exactly at Paraiso Maya this time.
The Hotel is wonderful, the rooms are very big, bathtub with whirlpool, very large beds, nice view outside the room and a lot of more very pleasant things inside the room.
A huge choice of restaurants, and bars and nice scenery made our stay perfect. I love the animals around the resort, especially the coatis.
I love the pools, and especially the swim-up bar with very gentle bar tenter like Filiberto at the Lindo Pool.The beach is amazing to, although the ocean was a bit rough, we enjoyed swimming in it in some calmer parts.
The drinks, the food, there is absolutely nothing negative that I can say. We enjoyed our 12 days at this wonderful resort and got back home very relaxed.
The weather wasn´t good all of the time, just some very rainy days, but you can´t blame anyone on the weather, just do the best of the rainy times there.
Thanks to the very gentle staff of the whole Iberostar Resort for our wonderful vacation, and for sure not for our last trip to mexico and Iberostar, we will come back :) !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the beautiful beach of Playa Paraiso (Mexico). All junior suites with Jacuzzi, DVD player, upgraded amenities. Exclusive dining plus dine around privileges at over 16 restaurants, 17 full service bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Prestigia, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Maya Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Riviera Maya
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Maya
- Iberostar Maya
- Iberostar Grand Paraiso
- Iberostar Paraiso Maya Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico