We found the hotel airport shuttle to be obscenely expensive and were able to get a cab from the airport for 2 for half the price. We stayed at the Maya and would recommend staying with this resort's food, vs. reserving dinner at the Lindo or the Mar. Our favorites were the Japanese restaurant and the Steakhouse. Don't miss the huge skillet of Paella
cooked on the beach over charcoal! The beach was beautiful and lounging was very comfortable. There were beach and pool activities everyday and the kid's programs looked great! The golf course was incredible and green fees with cart was very reasonable. We did a Segway tour and loved it! The service was exceptional in every way. Avoid timeshare presentations at the neighboring Mayan Palace at all costs. We took the Collectivo to Puerto Morelos for 2 dollars and took the hotel shuttle to Playa Del Carmen for 5 dollars. I would recommend this property without hesitation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the beautiful beach of Playa Paraiso (Mexico). All junior suites with Jacuzzi, DVD player, upgraded amenities. Exclusive dining plus dine around privileges at over 16 restaurants, 17 full service bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Prestigia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Maya Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Riviera Maya
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Maya
- Iberostar Maya
- Iberostar Grand Paraiso
- Iberostar Paraiso Maya Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico