We have today (06 Nov 2013) returned from Iberostar Playa Paraisio Maya Nr Cancum, Mexico.
We have had a wonderful and relaxing stay. The entertainment was by far the best we have seen and the Entertainment Team (William and his crew) work tirelessly to bring some great shows and daytime activities. The girls in the Miniclub entertained our Children for a few days during the rainy times and was able to get them to join in the mini shows on an evening, a great confidence builder and they had a lovely time. The Pool side entertainment was hilarious along with games which included children and adults running the Gauntlet across the magic floating carpet to get to the other end without falling off! Every one stood out.
The staff from maintenance to concierge were always happy to say hello with a cheery smile. House Cleaning was great with delightful towel designs to entertain the kids, turn down service with chocolate on an evening. How did you know we were out???? Rooms are spacious and clean we had two double beds to house 2+2 our no was 6316 ground floor that overlooked wave pool.
The restaurants and there are 5 on our complex are fabulous you have to book for specific speciality restaurants through your personal concierge and is well worth it for a waiter service. The Japanese Restaurant is a treat though a little confusing when ordering from the menu which is not very clear as to what you can have i.e we ordered both the wok for noodles to share along with the station service, though I ended getting not much of either. This also affected others on the site, so perhaps this needs to be looked into. We generally used the La Pagoda Restaurant Buffet which covered all nations and kids loved it also it sits right by the Theatre, this is based at the Lindo.
Pools are great for kids Mine could just touch the floor (aged 7 and 9) there are private pools and a huge water pool park area for the little kids would say upto 10 years, no huge slides for adults.
Beaches are clean with buffet food too. 24 hour room service free! They have lots of Coati (a rackoon type animal) leave well alone I saw one bite an adult who was stupid enough to try and poke a mummy with her babies. They are a nuisance around the beach area when eating DONT FEED THEM, its a hard job for the staff to keep them away.
I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU CONSIDER THESE RESORTS AS YOU GET 5 for the price of 1 HOTELS and you can use all the facilities of all including the one on Cozumel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the beautiful beach of Playa Paraiso (Mexico). All junior suites with Jacuzzi, DVD player, upgraded amenities. Exclusive dining plus dine around privileges at over 16 restaurants, 17 full service bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets and Hotel.de so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Maya Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Riviera Maya
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Maya
- Iberostar Maya
- Iberostar Grand Paraiso
- Iberostar Paraiso Maya Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico