Iberostar Paraiso Maya
IBEROSTAR Paraiso Del Mar(Playa Paraiso)(Great Value!)
$367
$204
$544
$457
  • Breakfast included
Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya(Playa del Secreto)(Great Value!)
$356
  • Breakfast included
Belmond Maroma Resort & Spa(Playa Maroma)
$525
Kin Sol Soleil(Playa Maroma)
$420
$377
Catalonia Playa Maroma(Playa Maroma)
$408
$517
5,356 results
All reviewsiberostar paraisowave poolseafoodla marinalazy riverla geishasuperior junior suitelindo buffetel ranchoprivate poolstar friendskids clubswim up barspecialty restaurantsfrench restaurantfamily vacationother resorts
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Everythign was amazing!! the decor was done to the nines in Mexican themes, service excellent and speedy, lots of food and drink options. beach was beautiful. be prepared for lots of wild life kootes and birds and bees but they tend only to annoy you. staff are fun and friendly, have daily activities and shows. full mall and awesome disco on the grounds for your enjoyment. lots of walking as hotel is huge but it works off the drinks and food! but there are also trolly cars to take you if you dnt want to walk.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Ali H
Quality manager I, Quality Manager at Iberostar Paraiso Maya, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Dear guest,

First of all we would like to thank you for choosing Iberostar Paraiso Maya for your recent stay in Mexico.

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are very happy to hear that you had a great vacation at our resort, as this indicates that you enjoyed our facilities.

The entire team looks forward to welcoming you and your family back for another great vacation.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

This was our 6th iberostar stay but our first time in Mexico, the iberostar maya is a fantastic place to stay, the food is great, the drinks selection is great, and the staff cannot do enough for you. The rooms are very clean. Couldn't ask for more.

Room Tip: All rooms are great.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Rourkey01

Dear customer,

We would like to thank you for the opportunity you have given us by choosing the Iberostar Paraiso Maya. Thank you very much for your loyalty to Iberostar!!!

We appreciate your taking time to write a review for Trip advisor about your stay with us; it gives us a great deal of satisfaction hearing that we have been successful in providing you with an outstanding vacation and are thrilled to know that you enjoyed our facilities and the excellent service delivered by our staff.

We are quite confident that you will be returning to our beautiful resort in the future and as such, we look forward to your next visit!

Kind regards,

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Every year ,me and my family going to Mexico, sometimes twice a year. We love Mexico, feel welcome most of the time.
The resort is gorgeous, clean and the most beautiful resorts I ever seen. People so nice, starting from front desk, concierge Maria form Building 60 to cleaning lady. Thank you so much, you are the best!!!
Entertainment rock, we never lough that much with my husband , when we watch Miss Iberostar, then Magic show, very ,very good, recommend it. Kids club very good , different activities, show, pool games, my daughter ,who is 8 years old, me a lot of friends ,one of them was William form England. She is still remember you, William from England.
Food very good, I never seen such a variety in my life, we've been around a world and tried many all inclusive resorts, but so far Iberostar Paraiso Maya taking the First Place.
I'm travel agent myself and believe me you are not going to be disappointed ,if you go there. Don't listen wining people.
Just want personally thank you administration of resort for such a wonderful vacation. Iberostar is the best!!!!

Room Tip: Building 60,close to beach and in the center.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank irinka22
Quality manager I, Quality Manager at Iberostar Paraiso Maya, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Dear guest,

First of all we would like to thank you for choosing Iberostar Paraiso Maya for your vacation destination. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your holiday with us and that you were able to take advantage of the activities as well as the other facilities offered by our resort.

We are truly thrilled to understand from your gracious remarks that not only did you have a memorable experience at our hotel but you were also extremely impressed with our staff and facilities.

We will forward you comments to our staff. We will certainly congratulate all the staff for contributing to making your holiday special.

Thank you for your lovely comments; we look forward to seeing you again at our hotel and give you the excellent service that you and your family deserve.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Every year my husband and I go to Mexico and thought we'd try Iberostar this time. The place was really clean. I loved the set up and shops. All the bars/cafes. The shows at night were entertaining. We spent most our time at the beach vs the pools. It's very interactive for children if you have them. If not i would suggest staying at the Grand. I thought this was some of the best quality of all-inclusive food yet. I would go back to an Iberostar!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank CatQueen10

Dear guest,

We would like to thank you for choosing to stay at Iberostar Paraiso Maya. In addition, we very much appreciate your taking the time to write a review for Trip Advisor about your opinion of your holiday with us.

Your kind comments are very much appreciated. They will be forwarded to our Management so that they know of your impression and experience of your stay with us.

We are happy that you enjoyed the facilities and services that the resort has to offer and we look forward to having the opportunity to host your vacation again.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

This is our 5th time to the Iberostar resorts in Playa del Carmen - our 2nd time staying at the Paraiso Maya. We feel so comfortable going there - it is like home! A family of 5 resorts - the Paraiso Maya is the top tier resort that allows children. The Grand Hotel is next door. As such, going the week of the Labor Day holiday - it was like an All Adult resort - most of the kids were back in school and there were a handful of Europeans with children. Much quieter this week - obtaining reservations at the Maya restaurants was a breeze! We ate at the Steak house, Japanese and French restaurant - they were all awesome! The food was just "melt in your mouth". We stayed in the building close to the beach - which we requested - and it was great! With all of the food you eat, walking to your room after eating a good meal was a necessity. I think we lost weight with all of the walking we did - but we really enjoyed that! My husband rented a all-terrain Segway and toured with the guide - his first time - it was an hour long tour of the golf course and other places we did not even know about. It is something he will do again and I will certainly join him. Very cheap as well! My favorite thing to do is paint ceramics on the beach - a small cabana is set up where you can buy bisque ceramics (ready to paint). The vendors will then "fix" all of your mistakes and make them beautiful for you to pick up the next day. I have a collection of ceramics for every year we go - keepsakes for sure!

The beach was stunning - would typically rain in the morning and then be hot during the day. The nightly shows were good - but could probably use some updating - we have seen the same shows in prior years. The disco opens up at 11:00 p.m. - good but the times we went all they played was techno music - not something I could really relate to - what's wrong with disco!! :)

Cons: The maids seems to clean at all hours of the day and night - they push the furniture around - so you hear some serious scrapping on the floor - nerve wracking! I had to call the front desk once to ask them to stop with all of the racket because it was midnight!

Advice: Check everything in your room the 1st day - does your room safe work? phone work? shampoo/conditioner in the room?, etc. Do you need a sponge topper for your bed? (we did - the bed was pretty hard for us since our home bed is much softer). The staff is very accommodating on all of our requests - after the first day we were free to enjoy our vacation!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank yrltexas

Dear client,

Let us begin by thanking you for choosing to vacation at our lovely resort.

Our main goal is to offer the best vacation experiences to our guests, thank you very much for all the positive points you mentioned. It certainly gives us a great deal of satisfaction to understand from your kind remarks that you had a wonderful experience at our resort, and felt like stars while with us.

We also very much appreciated your taking the time to highlight the more memorable aspects of our resort such as our rooms, pool, beach, food, entertainment and last but definitely not least, our staff who were so accommodating to you.

We would like to express our sincerest apologies if you were displeased in way with any aspect of our resort.

Thank you for your loyalty and for your wonderful review; we look forward to seeing you again at our hotel and give you the excellent service that you and your family deserve.

Best Regards,