It was a second time to stay at Iberostar Paraiso Maya.
Very good service, especially at restaurants. We could go to the restaurans every day.Fresh food, crab, lobsters, fish, steaks were very delicious.
I really like French restaurant, very good service there.
All rooms are junior suites,our room was located close to the beach, ans we realy like it. Entertainment was very good, especiaaly on the beach.
Every day we went to the SPA, hot jacuzzi, cold and hot water pools.
Thanks everybody who work there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the beautiful beach of Playa Paraiso (Mexico). All junior suites with Jacuzzi, DVD player, upgraded amenities. Exclusive dining plus dine around privileges at over 16 restaurants, 17 full service bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Jetsetter and Hotwire so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Maya Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Riviera Maya
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Maya
- Iberostar Maya
- Iberostar Grand Paraiso
- Iberostar Paraiso Maya Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico