We visited this fabulous resort in February for the 3rd time and we loved it just as much as our first! We stayed in Building 60 which is a great location. Close to beach and the breakfast buffet restaurant. We loved that this year, they had a breakfast buffet just for the Mayan guests. Less wait and great service. Thank you for that.
Pros: Beach is fantastic. Pure white sand and no rocks. Waves are fun to play in as well. Food is fabulous. Never an issue with finding something to eat, always fresh and tasty. Rooms are great! The superior Jr. Suites are very roomie. Never an issue with being crowded for a family of 4.
Cons: Can't really think of any at this time. We had a fabulous week and we are planning on going back for a 4th time again in February.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the beautiful beach of Playa Paraiso (Mexico). All junior suites with Jacuzzi, DVD player, upgraded amenities. Exclusive dining plus dine around privileges at over 16 restaurants, 17 full service bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Maya Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Riviera Maya
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Maya
- Iberostar Maya
- Iberostar Grand Paraiso
- Iberostar Paraiso Maya Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico