We returned 5/10/13 and I rate the place the best all inclusive I have been to and I have been to that area over 12 times. The property was 1st rate and all of the help there from front desk to house cleaning etc. were extremely friendly and helpful. Our room was excellent, pool area was superb, and the food was great (lobster with eggs, lobster or Kobe beef burgers at lunch and everything from lobster, alaskan king crab, giant shrimp or rack of lamb at the different restaurants.) We usually had dinner at the theme restaurants and the only one I would fault is the Japanese grill, but if you have been to one Beni Hana type you have been to all of them. They served top shelf liquor (absolute, Jack Black, Jamieson, Grand Marnier etc.) I am not a novice at travel ( Europe 27 times, China, Mexico and extensively in the U.S.)
I read some of the negative reviews, but I wonder if those people were suffering from syphllis in the tertiary stage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the beautiful beach of Playa Paraiso (Mexico). All junior suites with Jacuzzi, DVD player, upgraded amenities. Exclusive dining plus dine around privileges at over 16 restaurants, 17 full service bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Maya Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Riviera Maya
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Maya
- Iberostar Maya
- Iberostar Grand Paraiso
- Iberostar Paraiso Maya Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico