What a great hotel !! The staff are amazing , so friendly and helpfully, rooms are massive. The food is very good in all the specailality restuarants. This is the second iberostar we have visited and would defiantly use this chain again . Before we stayed in the punta Cana iberostar .
Lots of reviews mention how much walking you have to do, at first it seems that way , but after a couple of days you get used to it,we stayed in 6005 , near the beach , we found this worked for us because you could pop back if you needed anything in the day and of an evening it's a nice walk to all the restuarants at the main lobby area . Great place would recommend !!!!!!!,!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the beautiful beach of Playa Paraiso (Mexico). All junior suites with Jacuzzi, DVD player, upgraded amenities. Exclusive dining plus dine around privileges at over 16 restaurants, 17 full service bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Maya Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Riviera Maya
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Maya
- Iberostar Maya
- Iberostar Grand Paraiso
- Iberostar Paraiso Maya Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico