Well we're back home after our 4th trip to this resort complex and our 3rd trip to the Maya specifically. My wife and I love this resort. This time we brought her sister for her first trip to Mexico.
Ok the review:
Our rooms were jr. suites which provide ample room to lounge in when you're not at the beach, pools, spa or shopping. Housekeeping for the resort is outstanding. Not only do they clean your room but it's a nice touch when you return after dinner and the entertainment to have you bed turn down for you. The origami with the towels are always interesting.
One of the first things we did was schedule a massage. The spa building is beautiful. They have heated pools, a sauna, a steam room, varied temperatures of whirlpools and jacuzzi's. The massage therapist are very good. If fact so good I got another massage the day before I left.
The food is good and the buffets vary daily. Food is available in various location around the resort so you don't have to walk far. I think the ice cream is really good. They also have specialty restaurants nightly which you can make reservation for.
This is a family resort so there are kids around. We didn't mine it a bit. The resort have areas and staff dedicated to the kids. And every night at the theater the kids are encourage to be a part of the show. They are the opening act so to speak. It's very entertaining watching them perform.
As I said in the beginning this is a great place to relax.
I also have to give a shout out to my travel agents-Tripguys.com. I've used them for 3 of my trips to Mexico. They took care of everything so the only thing I had to do was show up.
Anyway that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the beautiful beach ofPlaya Paraiso" (Mexico). All junior suites with Jacuzzi, DVD player, upgraded amenities. Exclusive dining plus dine around privileges at over 16 restaurants, 17 full service bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, VISIT US, INC. , Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Maya Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Riviera Maya
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Maya
- Iberostar Maya
- Iberostar Grand Paraiso
- Iberostar Paraiso Maya Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico