“the best golf experiance I ever had.”

Iberostar Golf Club Playa Paraiso
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Leamington, Canada
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“the best golf experiance I ever had.”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I liked taking golf shots with different clubs. What I didn't like was that I wasn't that good at playing.

• Polish first
Powell, Ohio, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Love to Golf”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Course was in good condition. Decent layout. Narrow, no space between the fairway and an otherwise lost ball. Green were fair and there were a lot of stones in the sand traps. So you had to clear the stones off the greens in order to hit a putt.

Lehi, Utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Beautiful Course”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Beautiful, challenging but fun course. They bring you sandwiches and drinks, while you play. Oh and a cool towel to mop your brow!

Montreal, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great round at Iberostar”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Wonderful layout. Right level of difficulty for someone on vacation. Course in great condition.
Definitely worth playing if visiting Playa del Carmen.

Ottawa, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Excellent course”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Stayed at the Iberostar Paraiso Maya, which is ten seconds walk from the course, and played this course twice. The reduced rate through the resort, $79 in the morning and $49 afternoon, was great considering you played eighteen holes and all of your food and drinks were included. The driving range was very nice and well kept. The staff at the course were very good. As soon as you walked up they greeted you and got you on your way. Organized an efficient. I rented clubs and my father-in-law brought his. They stored his for free so he could grab them if he wanted to hit a few balls. Also as soon as we were done they met your cart and took your clubs off and wiped them all down. The one morning we just went to hit a bucket of balls and I asked if I could rent a driver and they just gave me a bag of older rental clubs to use, which was fine, for free.
The course was very well kept and quite challenging. The staff kept out of your way and were friendly. I am not an excellent golfer but I had a great time and would go play this course again in a moment. The sand in the bunkers was very soft and I got to know them all very well it seemed.
The carts came with coolers, which already had water in them and ice. The beer cart guy came around not a lot of times but because the drinks were included I suggest grabbing several beers and they saty nice and cold in the cooler.
You can also get breakfast in the clubhouse before starting if you want.

Visited January 2014