“nice resort course”

Iberostar Golf Club Playa Paraiso
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed September 9, 2013

This was the course used for the BIg Break Mexico golf TV show. It was fair and we enjoyed our round, The proshop staff was polite and helpful. Merchandise selection is small and expensive.

1  Thank K B
There are newer reviews for Iberostar Golf Club Playa Paraiso

Reviewed September 7, 2013

We went to the ElParadise beach after the Ruins and had a I swim a lot the water is the best and the sand very fine and white the bar was good and they cooked a great meal surf and turf with rice and beans on the side,I always eat rice and beans every time I vacation
To Caribbean Sea I love that.
We had a great time and enjoy that tour very much.I recommend Tulum beach the best.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Everything about the course I thought was great. The condition of the greens, fairway and rough were all in phenomenal shape. The course had a lot of variety in type and shapes to their holes. They were long par 4s and also ones were you could drive the green. There were dramatic dog legs and Par 5's you could reach in two. Also, opposed to some other Mexico (or Arizona) style courses, if you did happen to shank a ball or two you had a decent chance of finding the ball. The course is pretty wide open and has generous landing areas for your driver. The course wasn't too crowded on the course the days I played (Saturday and Monday). Got through the rounds in around 3 hrs! Really happy about that so I could spend more time by the pool and beach (but still enjoying a couple rounds of golf ;).

Only minor complaint is the air is very still throughout the golf course so you get pretty hot and sweaty out there. One of the days I played was especially hot and it really takes it out of you by the 18th hole.

The pro shop is a little weak and overpriced. Make sure to bring extra golf balls with you down if you plan on playing. I think the pro shop charged $16 for 3 Titleist DTs (which are normally about $20 per dozen). Also think they wanted about $90 for a souvenir Polo Golf shirt that wasn't even name brand.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

1  Thank KCDentist
Reviewed September 3, 2013

like your own private golf course, very nice beer cart guys too. A very challenging course with lots of wild life and hazards