“donna”

Iberostar Golf Club Playa Paraiso
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed July 30, 2013

it was all fantastic. great course, and fantastic playing with lizards staff were really helpful weather was just right

Reviewed July 21, 2013

This course is very well maintained and the service was awesome. I went in the evening before my round and was able to hit a bucket of balls for $10. I then set the first tee time of the day 7am. The course is not very challenging if your a good golfer, but a lot of fun. I was able to play my round by myself right at two hours. If you bring your clubs with you, check them in to the pro shop as soon as your arrive. You can store them there throughout your stay. Be sure to bring lots of Bug Spray, lots of Mosquitos!
The pricing was very reasonable. $79 for the morning and $49 for the afternoon. If you are staying at The Grand than its Free. So take your clubs and enjoy this great resort course!

3  Thank dflores1123
Reviewed July 15, 2013

The course was in great condition. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Beer cart was a nice feature.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I actually went round in the buggy and took photos of my hubby at various holes who loved the course (although challenging).

As we were resident at the Grand there was just a charge for rental of clubs if you didn't have your own. My other half took his own shoes and golf balls, but there were available to rent/purchase.

As previously mentioned the food/drink cart was a welcome site. The wildlife truly remarkable and the course was beautifully kept.

Made me want to take up golf myself!

1  Thank ManchesterRainbow
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This course was in great shape and was a great challenge. Narrow fairways on some holes and blind shots into the green made for some interesting moments! During one round we were drenched by a pop up storm that lasted about 3 holes, by the time we were pulling up to the second green the starter was there with dry towels to help us out! There were a couple of greens that were crazy (three tiers and over 150 feet long). Overall, for the price you couldn't beat the experience $49USD with food and drink included). Only negatives, no map of the course on the scorecard so the first round was an adventure and the sand in the traps was a bit hard.