We had a great time. We made reservations immediately and got into the Mediterranean, Brazilian, and Japanese. All were very good. We also had a dinner on the beach because we booked through Apple vacations. Overall we thought the food was good and our party of 7 never left hungry. We were never too hot in any of the outdoor buffets even in the August heat.
My 10 year old twins enjoyed soccer, beach volleyball and the pool games. The beach was beautiful, a couple of days some seaweed did come in and the water was a little less clear. The resort worked hard to rake it up and by mid afternoon the beach was back to the beautiful blue color.
We liked the Boogie Nights show the best out of the shows that we saw.
The staff kept the resort amazingly clean and were very friendly. The bartenders were great with my 10 year old boys who constantly wanted another strawberry daiquiri. The star friends worked hard to provide entertainment all day.
We did an excursion to Xcarat and Chichen Itza through the apple rep at the resort and both were great!
We had an amazing time at Iberostar and can't wait to return some day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the beach of "Playa Paraíso" (Mexico). High standard of comfort. Wide gastronomic variety. 18-hole golf course. PAD/SSI – diving school, massage at the beach and the pool. Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, VISIT US, INC. , Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your IBEROSTAR Paraiso Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Mexico
- IBEROSTAR Paraiso Del Mar Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico