Dear Iberostar, this is our 3rd stay in Del Mar... Had a great time there, good genuine customer service and beautiful grounds. Thank you, Wendy and Israel for all the extra assistance you rendered. Rigo, Gabriel, and the pony tail guy were wonderful in terms of entertainment. Eli, Marcos, Manuel and FAtima (bar) - it was great to see you again -- it felt like coming back home....
Brasilian was the best restaurant. I encourage your chefs to review the proper technique on broiling the lobster and fillet, otherwise, no complaints, large rooms, great air cond., SO MANY ACTIVITIES -- and very culturally diverse athmosphere....
THE SHOWS were amazing, especially the "On Rock" -- the blond singer was absolutely out of this world, such voice, just great.... Thank you guys and we will see you soon....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the beach of "Playa Paraíso" (Mexico). High standard of comfort. Wide gastronomic variety. 18-hole golf course. PAD/SSI – diving school, massage at the beach and the pool. Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, VISIT US, INC. , Despegar.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your IBEROSTAR Paraiso Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Mexico
- IBEROSTAR Paraiso Del Mar Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico