We have been to the Iberostar Paraiso complex 4 times, staying at the Del Mar, Beech, and Lindo. The Del Mar has the shortest distance from the lobby to the beech. It has flamingos, swans and peacocks. Since it is at the end of property, it's easier to navigate. Apple's deals are at the Del Mar vs Fun Jet at the Beech. Apple's trip insurance is better.
The food seems to be getting better and the property is is kept at tip top shape. We will keep going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the beach of "Playa Paraíso" (Mexico). High standard of comfort. Wide gastronomic variety. 18-hole golf course. PAD/SSI – diving school, massage at the beach and the pool. Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, VISIT US, INC. , Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your IBEROSTAR Paraiso Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Mexico
- IBEROSTAR Paraiso Del Mar Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico