“Very nice again!!!!”

GreenLeadersGold level
Hartland, Wisconsin
“Very nice again!!!!”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Del Mar Nov. 29th – Dec 6th. This was our 3rd time staying at this resort (2002 and 2010). We have also stayed at the Iberostar Tucan in Playa and Iberostar Cozumel. We prefer this resort over the others. It was a nice touch when we got off the bus, there is a board you walk past to go to reception that had our name on it welcoming us back as repeat guests. We arrived around 1:30 and were given welcome drinks as we checked in. Check in was fast and our room was ready. The bellboy took us and our luggage to our room. I am going to add a few more details than other reviews since some people might be traveling to this resort for the first time.

ROOM: We were assigned to 1547, top corner floor, which I requested when I wrote them before we left home. It is centrally located between the beach and lobby. This room is nice because there is only one neighbor on your side and no one above you. I had heard complaints about people being able to hear their neighbors early in the morning and late at night. We didn’t hear anyone!!! We had a nice view of the pool. The maid made us different towel art every day, which was really neat. We had a king bed, which we found really comfortable, unlike other reviews I have read. There is a sitting area with a long bench and a table and chair for extra room. They provide you with a coffee maker, coffee packets, cream, sugar and flavored tea. The mini fridge was stocked with Coke products, water and 2 Superior and 2 Dos Equis beers. Everything in the room was replenished daily if it was used. In the closet there was an iron and ironing board along with about 12 hangers and a free electronic safe. I would suggest bringing more hangers if you will need them. The bathroom had shampoo and shower gel mounted on the wall inside the shower. There are two shower heads, one mounted on the wall and a hand held one, that was nice. They also give you little bottles of shampoo, shower gel and lotion along with bar soap, shower cap and sewing kit. They also restock those daily. There is also a hairdryer. We never had a problem with a shortage of towels or wash cloths. The rooms are a bit outdated, but how long do you spend in your room anyway? We were given two tee-shirts and a bottle of tequila for being repeat guests, which was really nice. They also made my birthday special by having a bottle of chilled champagne waiting when we got back from dinner. Thank you!!!!

GROUNDS: Just so beautiful!! Everything is so much more mature since the last time we were there. It’s like walking through a jungle in some areas, so pretty. Everything is taken care of so nice. The smell of fresh cut grass, flowers blooming, birds, crickets and frogs all singing are awesome. We have to wait for 6 months to enjoy that again at home. The flamingos and swans that are up by the lobby in the pools are fun to watch. Peacocks are just roaming all over the property. I didn’t realize they fly, but saw them up on people’s third floor balcony’s hanging out. There are tons of Coati’s (Coatimundi) throughout the property. They look like a cross between a Lemur, raccoon and an anteater. They beg for food around the pool snack bars and beach snack bars. They should not be given human food. Many people feed them because they are so cute and they want to take pictures. They make themselves look so adorable, that people feed them all the time. They will also climb up on your table and try to steal food off your plate. I swear they know the difference between men and women. Whenever my husband would get up to get seconds, they were all over our table, I had to stand the whole time and clap to get them off. They didn’t do that to him though, when I left. I think it’s a losing battle trying to get them not to do that. So many people feed them and if tables aren’t cleared right away after you leave from eating, they are all over it. They can seem kind of intimidating, but we never had a problem with them trying to bite.

POOLS: Or should I say “one giant pool”. It is huge and winds through about half the property. There are two swim up bars. One is by the activity area and the other is in the quiet area. I had read reviews before we came down here that said portions of the pool were shut down for retiling. The entire thing was open while we were there. It looks like they still need to redo the area by the activity area though. There is an island in the middle of the pool that they added swinging beds to. It’s really neat looking. Those went first thing in the morning with people reserving them. It’s about 2 ½ - 3 feet deep to walk out to (no bridge). A cave type waterfall is at the furthest end of the pool with a Jacuzzi inside (cold water). The pool seemed very clean and they were always working on it at night skimming and treating.

BEACH: While we were there, they had the red flag out every day, but one. The ocean was really rough and it was windy. If the sun went away, it was kind of chilly. The life guard on numerous occasions was walking up and down the beach blowing his whistle to try to get people to come in closer to shore because of rip currents. Those waves were huge!!! I was knocked on my butt one time and swallowed a bunch of water and panicked. There were areas with rocks on the bottom. It was hard to see them because of the waves. On the one calm day we had, you could see them in the water and avoid them. We brought all of our snorkeling gear, but never was able to use it, bummer! We didn’t have a problem getting a palapa (huts for shade) during our stay. The front row, closest to the ocean was always taken early in the morning, but you could almost always find one somewhere. It’s a beautiful beach, with turquoise water. They have two beach snack bars. One is in front of the Del Mar and Beach side and the other is in front of the Lindo and Maya (the sister resorts which we can’t use). We were using the snack bar by the Lindo and Maya almost the whole trip until one day we got yelled at. Ooops, didn’t realize it. Just a heads up!!! They also have bathrooms in the back of the beach bars. The one thing I found real annoying on the beach was the seagulls and birds. They are smart!!! They sit on top of the palapa’s and watch for people to bring food back to their chairs. People will feed them and they swarm to try and get fries or whatever they can get. They crap all over everything!!! On your chairs, towels, clothes or anything that is not under the palapa. One lady brought back a plate of food and walked away for a minute to do something and they ate her entire plate. She was shocked when she walked back up. The star friends have different things going on each day down by the beach. They had a paella with seafood a couple of times and a taco cook out. That was fun, they played good dancing music. I think the rainy season is lasting longer than normal. It rained on and off throughout our stay, but never changed anything we were going to do. It was also windier than normal during this time of year.

RESTAURANTS: We ate at 3 specialty restaurants during our stay. They were all really good!!! The Mediterranean “La Dorada” we had the surf and turf which consisted of a tenderloin that you could cut with your fork, a small lobster tail and 3 shrimp. You also get to go up to the salad, snack bar before your dinner is served. The Japanese show table “El Hashiru” where you have a choice of octopus, beef, chicken and shrimp. We got beef, chicken and shrimp and it was awesome. They put on a good show. And finally the steak house “EL Puerto” I had the tenderloin and my husband had the Rib eye. They were both good. The rib eye was kind of fatty, but they gave him a large piece, that it didn’t matter. This one also had a salad/snack bar to visit before dinner. All of them offered dessert too. During the day we mainly ate at the pool or beach snack bars. The pool snack bars have much more of a variety than the beach snack bar. We preferred the pool snack bar “El Faro” on the Del Mar side, there seemed to be a little more of a selection than “El Puerto” on the Beach side. You have to wear a cover-up or tee-shirt over your suit when you use the pool snack bars. The beach bar consisted mainly of hamburgers, hotdogs, fries, salad, chips, salsa and guacamole. You can just go up to those in your swim suit.

SHOPPING MALL: It is included in your stay. There is a taco, hamburger and crepe restaurant. We ate at all three of them and they were good. The teen and adult discos are also located in the mall along with shops. The disco was pretty fun, we went more than we normally would go on a vacation. The lobby bars would close and everyone would go to the disco. The thing that was nice is the hamburger joint would stay open until 3:00 am. You could grab a burger before heading back to your room. There are shops with an assortment of Mexican souvenirs if you don’t want to leave the property to shop in Playa. The prices in Playa are cheaper though.

SHUTTLE TO PLAYA DEL CARMEN: The shuttle runs daily down to Playa at: 9 am, 11 am, 2 pm and 5 pm and returns at: 12 pm, 3 pm, 6 pm and 8 pm. It is $5 one way or $10 round trip per person. You pay them separately each way when you get on the van. If you take a taxi, it is $25 each way. With the van, they drop you off in a fenced parking lot at a Silver shop. The nice thing is, they have restrooms in the parking lot to use for free, which are EXTREMELY hard to find in Playa. You are not allowed to go into a store or restaurant to use their restrooms unless you purchase something or eat there. The bad thing is you have to walk through the Silver shop in order to get onto 5th avenue. The employees will hound you the entire time you walk through the shop. Just tell them you only wear gold, LOL. Remember where the Silver shop is and make sure you get back there around 10 minutes before the van is supposed to pick you up. The people who are going back to the Iberostar on this van act like a bunch of animals and will try to push and skip you to get on the van.

There are a few people who I would like to mention who made our vacation special and fun. Thanks to Anny Morales who helped us with dinner reservations, much appreciated!!! Cristian who gave us a great room and location. Julio who worked at the Del Mar reception. Always smiling and helpful!!! The bartenders at the Del Mar lobby bar: Eduardo, Jorge, Orlando and Demetrio “Big D”. We had so much fun with them, they are crazy!!!

Your vacation is what YOU make of it. Things can go wrong and not be exactly what you expected at times or not, but you are in a different country. Just enjoy being in warm weather and the beautiful surroundings. Treat the staff as you would like to be treated. They work long hard days/nights (12 hour shifts, 6 days a week) and always are smiling and trying to be accommodating to you. Tipping is not required, but goes a long way. They will remember you and what you like to drink and so forth and go out of their way to serve you. This is not a place where you can expect to be waited on hand and foot. Do your part like you would at home and clean up after yourself, don’t leave glasses, plates, straws and cigarette butts laying all over. They have plenty of places to dispose of these items. It makes it easier for the workers to clean up each day if everything is put in its designated area, garbage. A resort of this magnitude, with how many people are staying has to be a challenge cleaning up each and every day/night.

The only complaint I had during our stay and it HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE RESORT and you will find this anywhere you go in Mexico or other Caribbean destinations are the Europeans. It is all about them and you better get out of their way. The pathways inside the resort only allow two people to walk side by side because of their width. My husband and I would be walking side by side and a group would come walking toward us. One of us would always go behind each other in single file to fit. They would not move. They expected you to go off into the grass in order to let them pass. That got old real quick!!! We started stopping in our tracks when they approached. Some would literally ram into you with their shoulders!!! Then they would look at you and say things you couldn’t understand like you were at fault. Unbelievable!!! It is the same way in the buffet lines, the line is all going in one direction and they walk up and skip you and practically take the serving spoon out of your hand. Just don’t move out of their way and give in, let them get out of your way!!! We all paid to be on vacation and the hell if they are going to think they are any better than anyone else. I have no idea what country these people are from, so I can’t fairly point out anyone. All I know is there are good and bad people from everywhere in the world. We have met so many people over the years from so many different countries who are great people and we still keep in touch, but some think they are above and beyond everyone else. Don’t let them get away with it.

If you are arriving at the resort during the holiday, you will be in for a big surprise!! We were really bummed out that they didn’t turn on their Christmas lights before we left. Our last full night was on Dec. 5th and they still didn’t have them on. Everywhere you looked, they had lights. On the trees, bushes, lobbies, pathways, you name it!!! It has to be amazing seeing all the lights turned on!!! I can’t even imagine how cool it has to look!!! The whole resort has to be lit up with how many they had strung. I’m looking forward to seeing other people’s reviews with pictures to see them.

We will definitely return to this resort in the future.

Room Tip: Buildings 14 - 16 seem to be centrally located between the beach and lobby.
12 Thank LovetheCaribbean68
Quality manager I, Quality Manager at IBEROSTAR Paraiso Del Mar, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
Dear guest,

On behalf of the management and the Staff of Iberostar Paraiso del Mar we would like to thank you for choosing us for your vacations!

We are truly glad to know that you had an amazing time with us and enjoyed the service of our Staff. We will show all your nice and generous comments to the people that you mention; they will surely be encouraged to keep up with the good job.

Thank you for all your comments about our facilities and services, we are sure your description will guide many users that are deciding where to spend their next vacations.

It would be our pleasure to pamper you again in the near future so we are already looking forward to your next visit to Riviera Maya!

Iberostar Mexico

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (895)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Thompson, Ohio, United States
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Let me first say that my husband and I travel to this area 1-2 times a year for the last 12 years and we simply LOVE being there. This hotels beaches are some of the best that we have been on, there were always enough chairs and lots of opportunities for shade. The food was good, and always an ample selection for even picky eaters. To the other reviewers that have mentioned the food as being "just passable" or "poor", it may stand to mention that the hotel is feeding upwards of 2000 people at meal time and I would not expect to have 5 star food at an all inclusive. If you want up scale dining go to a boutique resort. The taco eatery in the Plaza is WONDERFUL!
BUT,, there were a few things that honestly let us shaking our heads at the management. First off the check in was horrible, it took nearly an hour for the sole desk clerk to check in the long line of travelers that arrived at roughly the same time. We had sent a prior request to the hotel asking for ocean view and a queen sized bed, once we arrived that request was not found, nor could they accommodate us. We were asked to please check back in 2-3 days. The ocean view would have been nice, but honestly if a married couple is traveling together isn't it assumed they would like to sleep in the same bed and shouldn't there be more rooms with 1 queen bed then 2 twins? After 2 days we did go back up to the reception desk and again were told that there were no rooms with a single bed, so we had to stay on 2 twins the entire week, it was not ideal. One of the pools is a quiet pool but that is NOT enforced so dont expect any good reading time or a nap around a pretty pool with out lots of children screaming and slasing. Also the WIFI has to be paid for, and was not working most of the time we were there. It seems to us that some of the best advertisements a hotel could get would be people posting to facebook or other social media on what a great time they were having- with no WIFI available that is impossible. Besides from what I have mentioned and the fact that one of the pools was closed or 5 of the 7 days we were there for repairs it was a nice vacation and if the discount through Apple vacations was a good value I would go again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
5 Thank TravelfanJ
Quality manager I, Quality Manager at IBEROSTAR Paraiso Del Mar, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
Dear guest,

First of all we would like to thank you for choosing Iberostar for your visit to Mexico.

We appreciate the time you took to share your experience with us. It is great you highlight our beach, the Staff and the food at the different locations as the Taco Shop at the Shopping Center.

We regret to know that the maintenance of the pool was an inconvenience during your stay; we have shared your comments with our Front Desk manager so that this type of information is always provided to our guests.

Our apologies about the slow check in and the inconveniences regarding the room location and your request. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee any request prior to the arrival since it depends on the availability upon check-in. We apologize for the inconvenience this caused you, we have forwarded your feedback to the management to look for a solution to this situation.

It would be a pleasure for us and for our Staff to welcome you back in the near future to our Iberostar Paraiso del Mar.

Camdenton, Missouri
Reviewed December 11, 2013

My wife and I have been here since Saturday 12:00, got into our room in building 16 top floor, right after we checked in. Into the room before 1:00. First time to this resort, 2nd to an Iberostar (Quetzal).
Beautiful grounds and people who work here! These kids are hard working, good natured, fun packed, beautiful people!!!
We had a great meal this evening at the Gourmet with Jarvier!
Can't wait to report more....

Room Tip: Cost, fun, quality...people who work this resort, thank you!!! Just keep reading the reviews here...
2 Thank LakerGrandDad
Dear Guest,

First of all we would like to thank you for choosing us as your home away from home at the Riviera Maya!

It is our pleasure to know that your stay is going great and also you recognition of the hard work of our Staff, our grounds and our facilities.

If you need anything during your stay please do not hesitate to contact the Concierge.

Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed December 11, 2013

I went to the Iberostar Del Mar from Nov. 30-Dec. 7 and would definitely return! There were only a few cons, and a TON of pros so I'm going to share them all!

PROS: BEAUTIFUL reception and entrance. Definitely the "Wow" factor when stepping off the bus.

Quick check in and service. Bags were brought up to the room.

Room is very clean and nice. There is a turn-down service every night where the maid leaves little chocolates and fresh flower petals in your room. Bed is soft and comfortable. Balcony.

Beautiful grounds + wildlife everywhere. Flamingos. Swans. Coati. Even cats!

Multiple buffets throughout the resort. Breakfast near the reception is SO good. There's so many different foods to pick from at every buffet, but no crustacean seafood unfortunately (shrimp,crab,etc, only fish).

Shuttle bus throughout the resort that comes frequently.

Beautiful, HUGE pool. Lots of little sitting areas, cabanas, etc.

Friendly, energetic staff.

Stunning beach. Water had lots of waves when we went, so the red flag was up, but I went in the water anyway. As long as you don't go too deep or past your limit you'll be fine.

Beach grill with hamburgers, hotdogs, chips/salsa/guac, and more.

Beach volleyball was the highlight of our trip. There are TONS of activities through the day as well. Even a mechanical bull on the beach one day!

$10 shuttlebus to Playa Del Carmen (round trip). Great value as you'd be paying way more for a taxi.

It's close to the airport so you're usually the first to be dropped off from your bus, and the last to be picked up on the way back!

Not too many kids, a good mix.

CONS: Some of these could go either way...

Resort is HUGE. There's a shuttle but sometimes it's a pain to have to go so far for something like internet. However, the grounds are absolutely stunning so I really didn't mind the walks!

No food by the pool. I was looking forward to not having to move (spoiled, I know, haha!) but there aren't any waiters or food service by the pool. You have to get up to get all your drinks and get dressed to go into the restaurant to get snacks. Plus side to this is not being lazy and also no gross food/garbage in the pool.

You have to go to the reception desk every time you want wifi. Oh well, not the biggest deal! Also, I only found out near the end of the trip that you can go to the shopping centre in the resort for free wifi...Apparently it's slow though.

Wristbands/Towel cards/Reservations: With this price point, I knew I would have to wear a wrist band and use towel cards and make reservations for dinner. At higher rated resorts like Dreams you don't have to do any of these, which is just a bit nicer. For dinner, you can reserve three guaranteed dinners per 7 days you are there. The rest you have to make at 9AM when the desk opens. It's not difficult though, I made them for every night I wanted to go. Some of the dinners were at 9PM but I didn't mind as there's plenty of buffets and snacks to have until then.

No shuttle to the airport unless you have a package (ex: sunwing) and then you have to go to an annoying information session to get the shuttle.

Nightclub in resort was pretty dead once the staff left. Good music anyway though. Next time I would go to Playa Del Carmen for nightlife.

In conclusion, I LOVED THIS RESORT! GO GO GO!

Room Tip: Our room was 1248 and it was very close to the pool and beach, but a little far from the reception...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
5 Thank Layne_Cat
Dear guest,

First of all we would like to thank you for choosing Iberostar Paraiso del Mar for your vacations in the Riviera Maya.

It is great for us to know that your stay was good and you enjoyed our facilities, activities, restaurants and the service from our Staff. We are truly glad to know that you will recommend us and be sure that all your comments and feedback have been taken into consideration by our management.

As per the internet access, we currently offer the wireless service covering the entire complex, however the guests need to purchase the time directly at the Front desk. We apologize for the inconveniences and thank you for your comments since we use them for our improvement.

Regarding the dinner reservations, we guarantee an amount of reservations depending on the nights staying; however we have a waiting list available and last minute cancellations to offer more dinners to our guests at our specialty restaurants. We are glad to know you were able to have some extra dinner reservations through our concierge.

We are happy to know that you would return to our Hotel, if this is the case, we would be looking forward to your next visit to Riviera Maya!

Waseca, Minnesota
Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

The hotel was nothing less than fantastic. The staff from the moment we arrived and throughout our visit were more than helpful. We were able to request a ground floor room close to the main pool and beach. We loved the beach and privacy from the public and also the Dressel dive staff was great. Food was very plentiful and room service was great for snacks. Our dinners were awesome, I would recommend reservations every night and avoid the buffet for dinner. It was okay but the restaurants were over the top great! The star friends were awesome and we could not have asked for a better getaway! Thanks! We will be back!

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Tracy P
Quality manager I, Quality Manager at IBEROSTAR Paraiso Del Mar, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Dear Guest,

First of all we would like to thank you for choosing Iberostar for your first visit to Mexico.

It is great to receive your incredible comments regarding our services, facilities, food, rooms and our Staff. Our team always does their best to offer a fantastic service and an unforgettable stay.

It would be our great pleasure to welcome you back in the near future!

Grand Rapids, Michigan
Reviewed December 9, 2013

I never write reviews but since I had such a great time I thought I would share. First, It is a big resort with lots of places to explore. Some people complain everything is too far to walk too. Try and stay in the buildings 14,15,16,or 17. Then you have equal ways to get to everything. And it never hurts to get some walking in for all the food, drinking and basically laying around you will be doing. The pool bars close at 5. You can still sit in the pool but most people go and get ready for dinner that stars at 6. Luis is the best bartender.

Second, The staff is friendly, helpful and always smiling. Housekeeping did a wonderful job keeping our room clean and stocked.

Third, The food was great. Lots to choose from and remember your in Mexico so not everything is going to taste what you might be use too. The Japanese and Steakhouse restaurants are awesome. I Make sure to get a reservation for them the day your arrive. Try and get them for every other day so you can change things up.

Finally, The entertainment team is outstanding at Del MAR. They are fun and full of excitement each and every day. They had pool and beach games for all ages. I have been to Mexico three other times and Seriously, I have never laughed so much in my life with the things they were putting on. They work many hours to keep the entertainment going, even at the nightly shows. Even though it is an all-inclusive, Tip your servers and housekeeping. They certainly deserve it. Remember your trip is what you make of it. Be Happy, relax and enjoy what they have to offer. I will be going back to Del Mar.

Room Tip: We were in buliding 17 and it was perfect. You had equals ways to walk to the pools, beach and food.
7 Thank sportylyn
Dear Guest,

First of all we would like to thank you for choosing Iberostar for your vacations.

We are truly glad to know that you had an amazing time with us and enjoyed the service of our Staff. We will show all your nice and generous comments to the people that you mention, as your compliments are very motivational.

Our Staff is committed to always offer the best service and the most amazing experiences to our guests, your comments and feedback are our best tools for our improvement.

It would be a pleasure for us to welcome you back in the near future so that you can enjoy again our paradisiacal environment.

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

First off I travel a lot. Been to many many all inclusives. So I was excited to try a new one. We get there everything is fine. Room is very nice. I go to the hotel lobby to inquire about internet at about 3pm. The front desk concierge tells me it was out and would be on by 5pm. Although I am on vacation I still have a need to check my emails because of business. I got there on a Wednesday, the internet didn't come on til Friday night. I was very frustrated with this. On Thursday I go to the front desk to complain because I was forced to use cellular data to handle my business. Anyone who has a cell phone knows the costs for this can be very expensive. He forwards me to the concierge in the office. I go and talk to him about how upset I am about this. I was up to about $150 in data charges up to this point. He tells me there's nothing I can do and i basically have to deal with it. I asked him if I could use some type of internet on the grounds so I didn't have to keep running up my data. He told me no (all the while clicking away at his computer barely looking at me). I told him If I had known it was going to be an issue I would've never came to the resort. He was so rude from there on. In a mocking tone he tells me that he is so sorry I based my vacation on the fact that the resort had wifi. I ask him for someone else to talk to cuz at this point I'm in tears I'm so upset. He then gives me a card of someone I can not talk to, but email my complaint. (Using my data I assume) I asked him if the person on the card would be able to help me with my complaint. He tells me no. I asked why he gave me the card. He tells me cuz I asked for someone else to talk to. I was so upset. He gave me such a snide attitude. I have years of experience as a call center manager. I would be appalled if any of my employees spoke to a customer the way he spoke to me. I let it go and walked off straight to the bar to get a drink and calm down. I told my husband and a few people by the bar and they were in shock.

Other than this honestly if you are looking for the friendly attitude that you normally get at resorts you won't get it here. Maybe other resorts have spoiled me. You won't get the unlimited smiles from people who work here. It almost seems like sometimes they are making fun of you. Of course some of the employees were exceptional, but all in all not a feel good place.

Food was not good at all. Barely any variety. Everyday was almost the same thing. Burgers made mass produced (not good quality). Cheese slices given to you still in the wrapper. Barely any Mexican food variety. Not what I would expect from a resort in Mexico. I felt like I was at a baseball game, although food is a bit better at baseball fields.

There are barely any golf carts. It's very easy to get lost on this resort. When you are lost it's hard to ask for directions cuz a lot of employees do not speak English. Even when u call the front desk you may not always get a English speaking rep answering the phone. It's very big and maps are barely understandable.

I plan to complain to Apple vacations and iberostar corporate. I left with a blah feeling (which I have never had before at a resort) with a almost $300 data bill (for what was supposed to be a quick cheap getaway). For that added cost I could've gone to a much better resort.

• Stayed December 2013
7 Thank Sue9luc
Dear guest,

First of all we would like to thank you for your recent stay at our Iberostar.

We truly appreciate you took the time to share your recent experience with us on Trip Advisor since provides us with useful information we can work on.

As per your comments, we regret to know that you experienced this situation during your stay since our main goal, and that of our employees, is the complete satisfaction of our guests. We have already forwarded your feedback to the management since this is not typical and we are concerned about that behavior.

We truly apologize for the inconveniences you suffered due to the lack of wifi service. Unfortunately the internet provider was experiencing issues with the signal to the Hotel.

Our Executive Chef is already aware of your comments and feedback regarding the food at the Specialty Restaurants and the Buffets. Your feedback will be taken into account for their improvement.

We sincerely hope to welcome you back in the near future so that you can receive the truly excellent service you deserve.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Playa Paraiso
Moon Palace Cancun
#24 of 175 in Cancun
Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa
Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa
Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort &...
#10 of 17 in Puerto Aventuras

Been to IBEROSTAR Paraiso Del Mar? Share your experiences!