Stayed at the resort for one week with my sister's family and my two daughters (ages 10 and 14). Excellent stay...helpful staff, clean rooms and surroundings, good food, large variety of activities (kudos to the Star Friends team, they are awesome). Kids loved the animals that were roaming freely around the resort, the beach was awesome and the water perfect. Pool is the largest I've ever seen and had no shortage of chairs. Wi-Fi is an issue that could be looked at and maybe the resort can at least provide free wi-fi in the lobby for the guests' needs.
Saw some of the terrible comments on the site and I am not sure what people are complaining about, everything worked out good for us and we had a great time. Walking was fine and did not bother us at all, we enjoyed discovering all the paths around the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the beach of "Playa Paraíso" (Mexico). High standard of comfort. Wide gastronomic variety. 18-hole golf course. PAD/SSI – diving school, massage at the beach and the pool. Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, VISIT US, INC. , Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your IBEROSTAR Paraiso Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Mexico
- IBEROSTAR Paraiso Del Mar Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico