Where do I start!
My husband and I were on our honey moon. After dropping off some people at different resorts IBEROSTAR by far has the most beautiful and welcoming lobby ever! Once we both saw that we were immediately blown away. The colors are great and it's so vivid. It was a nice touch to the rain that we had for two days.
Once we were checking in, they seemed to be short staffed at the desk, and the receptionist was on the phone and we waited for a while. Our room wasn't ready (we did get there a bit early). They put on our bracelet and told us to go relax at the buffet and get some lunch. The buffet was great!!! After we were done there we were notified that our room was ready to go. We were in building 12. Which was pretty much in the middle. It's like a 5 minute walk to the lobby. Which isn't bad seeing that we had just eaten all that good food.
There are shuttles that take you back and forth and they were pretty much on time. They come every 10 minutes.
The bartenders at the bar were great and very patient! LOVED LOVED LOVED!! Great coffee by the bar too.
The shows were great! Entertainment was great! The staff was so polite and friendly!
The first night we were there we had "Mexican" dinner. It was DELICIOUS!! And their buffet was great!
The third night we had Mediterranean. We decided to eat here because of all the reviews, but honestly it was not my favorite. it was pretty plain.
Our last night there we had Japanese. I enjoyed that. I wish we had more of a sushi option but all in all it was good.
There was a little taco place at the shopping mall that's at the resort. WOW!! best tacos!!!!! My husband and I were so happy to find this place since the buffet was getting pretty old. Speaking about the buffet, don't get me wrong IT WAS GREAT! and it had so many options! I loved that it had fresh juice! The tacos were a nice change.
I also enjoyed the fact that there was a shuttle to Playa Del Carmen that gave you different pick up times, just in case you wanted to go there for an all day thing.
Rooms were always clean! We always had clean towels and full mini bar. Beds were comfortable to sleep in.
All in all I would LOVE to go back, and I can't wait to plan our next trip! We had a FABULOUS TIME!!
The bell boys were so polite and were at your service when need be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the beach of "Playa Paraíso" (Mexico). High standard of comfort. Wide gastronomic variety. 18-hole golf course. PAD/SSI – diving school, massage at the beach and the pool. Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with VISIT US, INC. , Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your IBEROSTAR Paraiso Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Mexico
- IBEROSTAR Paraiso Del Mar Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico