I booked this as my first ever all inclusive holiday. Right from the start, my expectations were exceeded in every way. The staff was friendly, the food was good, the room was comfortable and the beach was amazing. Swim up bars, drop in yoga, nightly entertainment...it was great!
One of he best features of this place is its location. It was challenging to make ourselves stay put on the resort. We opted for two extras, one short excursion to Dolphin Discovery- we swam with Manatees! And a trip to Chichen itza (That was a really, really long day, but still awesome).
Their food service is pretty flexible, but if you have a super early flight out, you might want to organise some take away breakfast ahead of time. Shampoo, soap and towels are provided, but you may want to bring blow up floatie toys for the pool. The rooms all have a safe that you can set the code to. There is room service, but we never used it. Bring one nice outfit if you want to go dine at one of the 5 a la carte restaurants...no jeans allowed!
This place is also focusing on sustainability and they use re-useable cups for your drinks.
I'd definitely go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the beach of "Playa Paraíso" (Mexico). High standard of comfort. Wide gastronomic variety. 18-hole golf course. PAD/SSI – diving school, massage at the beach and the pool. Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with VISIT US, INC. , Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your IBEROSTAR Paraiso Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Mexico
- IBEROSTAR Paraiso Del Mar Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico