Adriana from Olympus Tours was located during business hours at our resort (Del Mar). She was our personal concierge. Outstanding, impeccable service from Adriana. She made all our dinner reservations for a group of 6 adults. Made very helpful suggestions as to the type of excursions that would not only be safe, but met out budget and kept all 6 of us happy.
The resort itself was a palace! Would definitely return. The only downfall is that you cannot make dinner reservations every night. Use of the restaurants (as opposed to the buffet dinners) is limited to the number of nites you stay. (i.e. we stayed 5 nites, and were limited to 2 dinner reservations at the restaurants). I wish we could have dined at the other restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the beach of "Playa Paraíso" (Mexico). High standard of comfort. Wide gastronomic variety. 18-hole golf course. PAD/SSI – diving school, massage at the beach and the pool. Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Visit Us Inc., Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your IBEROSTAR Paraiso Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Mexico
- IBEROSTAR Paraiso Del Mar Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico