I loved this resort. I traveled with my Mom who is in her 80's. Yes, it is a lot of walking, but you can call the bell boy for a golf cart and they will come and get you. We did give them tips at times, and they were always happy to get us. There was a great variety of food at the buffet, even for picky eaters. I don't understand all the negative complaints (those people must be very fussy and spoiled). There was one day the maid left us only 1 washcloth, but we got by. The Japanese restaurant was the best and then the Italian. I will admit that I believe the alcohol was watered down, but the drinks were still good.
The best parts of the vacation were the Star Friends. They were all a hoot and good with both young and old. In fact, Eduardo was the best and sweetest person I ever met--he treated my Mom so well and would always greet us with a huge hug. Thanks Eduardo for going above and beyond. I've never seen such a large pool -- it went on forever. I will definitely come back to the Iberostar, although next year I want to try the best one of the complex -- the Grand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the beach of "Playa Paraíso" (Mexico). High standard of comfort. Wide gastronomic variety. 18-hole golf course. PAD/SSI – diving school, massage at the beach and the pool. Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your IBEROSTAR Paraiso Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Mexico
- IBEROSTAR Paraiso Del Mar Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico