5 Star Room Installations, Very good Swimming Pool, Gardens And overall installations.
Very Friendly And attent staffs, like most SuthEast people from Mexico And Yucatán Península Área.
Great High Quality Food on all restaurants, specially the Fruits at the Breakfast, the Grilled Steaks And Italan Restaurant is Awesome, a little expensive but the Quality is Worth it.
TurnOvers in my percepción:
1. The Beach is full of Coral Reefs, so You Have to go to either Playa del Carmen or Cancún to Swim in the Sea. If you Love to Swim at the Ocean as me and my Family does, you must Drive at léast 20 min. To the nearest Beach.
2. You Have to walk moderately much from Room to Pool, Beach And Restaurant áreas, as Well from Room to Lobby, Parking And Taxi áreas, due to Installtions Layout. It is Ok to strong And healthy guests, not so convenient for Senior, kids or handicaped guests.
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Riviera
- Mayan Palace Cancun
- Wyndham Playa Del Carmen
- Riu Palace Riviera Maya
- Cancun Grand Mayan
- Grand Maya Mayan Riviera
- Playa Del Carmen Wyndham
- Mayan Palace Playa Del Carmen
- Mayan Palace Riviera Maya Mexico
- Mayan Palace Riviera Maya Playa Paraiso, Mexico