We have just returned from 7 sunny days at the Lindo. We hired a great private nanny named LAURA, worth requesting. All the restaurants were so kind to children and the resort was outstanding. My only comments would be....it is ALL true what you read about the walking....the place is huge and if you don't like to walk, DON'T go. I would have brought a stoller for our 4 yr old had I've known. We were in building 60, the closest to the beach but it's still not on the beach. The food was great but as someone said, not a 5 star in NYC. The staff were great, always pleasant, and working to keep the place clean. We've been to the Beaches resorts and this was far more child friendly. The surf is rough so with the kids, stick to the wonderful pools and lazy river. If you are travelling without kids, stay at the Iberostar Grand, it was over the top. With kids, don't bother paying for the Maya, just pay for the Lindo, it is essentailly the same and not worth the xtra $$s.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the beautiful beach of "Playa Paraiso" (Mexico). With the only wave pool on the Riviera Maya. 16 restaurants, 11 of them a-la-carte. 18-hole golf course and convention center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, VISIT US, INC. , Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Lindo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Lindo Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Lindo
- Iberostar Paraiso Lindo Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico