We went on a mother daughter vacation in June. The hotel was amazing! I can't say enough about the staff. They would do anything for you . The beach was beautiful but it was rocky. You had to be careful when you went into the water. Plenty of waitresses on the beach to bring you drinks. The food was another issue. We were there for 7 nights and only has 2 good meals. The French restaurant was good and the Japanese steakhouse was good. I was sick for 3 nights while I was there and I didn't drink the water. The lunch buffets were the same in each place. The evening buffets, I was told , have a different theme each night. We tried all the restaurants that you needed reservations. I have heard so much about Iberostar resorts and I am glad we stayed there. Next time we will try a different place if we go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the beautiful beach of "Playa Paraiso" (Mexico). With the only wave pool on the Riviera Maya. 16 restaurants, 11 of them a-la-carte. 18-hole golf course and convention center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, VISIT US, INC. , Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Lindo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Lindo Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Lindo
- Iberostar Paraiso Lindo Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico