My husband and I stayed here for 4 days last week with our 18 month baby.
Everything about this resort was wonderful. Staff was nice. It is a big resort and its nicely spread out. Although there were alot of people at the resort, did not seem too busy. Lots of entertainment options for children mostly 4 and up. The nightly entertainment was better than some other all inclusives that we have stayed at. Food was pretty good. They have different varieties of speciality restaurants on site as well as an elaborate buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The resort had 4 or 5 different pools so the pools did not feel too crowded. My daughter loved the wave pool.
We had a wonderful time. Will definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the beautiful beach of "Playa Paraiso" (Mexico). With the only wave pool on the Riviera Maya. 16 restaurants, 11 of them a-la-carte. 18-hole golf course and convention center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Jetsetter, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Lindo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Lindo Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Lindo
- Iberostar Paraiso Lindo Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico