We just got back from vacation yesterday and we had a great time!! The service was great, food was good and pools and beach were fantastic. I would recommend to bring your own float for lazy river (not enough at hotel), pool hut will blow it up for you. Also make sure to bring plenty of sunscreen. There is a lot of wildlife around like a animal that looks like a raccoon called a Coati, Peacocks (beware if you have food they will snap at you) and stray cats. Also there is annoying birds that will come after your food and really cool looking lizards. Only negative I would say is air conditioning in room is lousy. We had to move rooms because our 1st room was too hot and AC was broken. But all and all a great vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the beautiful beach of "Playa Paraiso" (Mexico). With the only wave pool on the Riviera Maya. 16 restaurants, 11 of them a-la-carte. 18-hole golf course and convention center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with VISIT US, INC. , Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Lindo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Lindo Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Lindo
- Iberostar Paraiso Lindo Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico