We have stayed four times so far. Last time we stayed at Lindo. Great food, great service, beautiful pools. Would recommend this hotel for anyone, families, adults, couples, etc. The variety in the buffet was great, always lots of options. Mexican night at the buffet was our favourite. The a la carte restaurants didn't make you feel like you were in Mexico. They were a bit too forma, and not very lively. Also, we liked the food in the buffet the best. Great quality and lots of choices. The food at the Teppanyaki wasn't great but if you get one of the really fun chefs, it's worth it.
The restaurant staff are extremely friendly and we recommending leaving a tip at the end of your stay to show your appreciation for all their hard work.
Beach is gorgeous!! Water is clear. The waves were pretty tame during most of our stay. Weather was great, although a bit chilly at night the first few days, but that was due to a storm that passed by.
Overall, great place, great value and you can also take a shuttle to Playa Del Carmen which is great. lots of shops and restaurants.Tulum is also a beautiful place to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the beautiful beach of "Playa Paraiso" (Mexico). With the only wave pool on the Riviera Maya. 16 restaurants, 11 of them a-la-carte. 18-hole golf course and convention center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with VISIT US, INC. , Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Lindo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Lindo Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Lindo
- Iberostar Paraiso Lindo Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico