We traveled with another family and had 4 kids ranging in age from 6 to 1. All of them found something fascinating about the resort. The peacocks were a hit with the younger ones and the pool and beautiful beach was what the older ones loved. The rooms were fine and the food was reasonably good for an all inclusive. We eventually go used to the lack of internet availability in the hotel but were planning to update friends and family back home on a more consistent basis. The 11 year old could not comprehend why wireless connections were only available in the lobby for a hefty fee ( $3 per 5 minutes). Overall we enjoyed our stay, the beach, activities and the grounds of the resort are simply beautiful. The food is heavily influenced by local and European menu choices so that took a little getting used to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the beautiful beach of "Playa Paraiso" (Mexico). With the only wave pool on the Riviera Maya. 16 restaurants, 11 of them a-la-carte. 18-hole golf course and convention center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Lindo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Lindo Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Lindo
- Iberostar Paraiso Lindo Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico