Well lets start with the Bad!!!! Arrive at Hotel ask for are room and all the they have is a king size when we ask for 2 beds.Walk into are room ,to are surprise there is a god awful Moldy smell in the room .Ask to be moved but they said they did not have anything available.Open window all night could barley breath for all the moisture and smell.Next Finally got moved to another room but was just a regular room not a Junior suite.Way better then Junior dont' waist your money on upgrade.As for the beach it is nice BUT,be warned there is lots,&lots of ROCKS.I READ reviews before and took it with a grain of salt,but it is TRUE I cut both my feet on the rock and my daughter cut her knee.No,water shoes will not help.Food Cuban food is way better enough said.As for the good!! Night shows ,If it wasn't for them are holiday would have been ruined...I am not a picky person but if you want a good Holiday I would suggest somewhere else.Will not be going to anymore Iberostars AGAIN!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the beautiful beach of "Playa Paraiso" (Mexico). With the only wave pool on the Riviera Maya. 16 restaurants, 11 of them a-la-carte. 18-hole golf course and convention center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, VISIT US, INC. , Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Hotwire so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Lindo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Lindo Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Lindo
- Iberostar Paraiso Lindo Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico