If you're looking for a fun resort with tons of activities for both adults and kids of all ages, this is your place. The fun is never-ending and the "Star Friends" are super friendly and everywhere you turn -- Jeanette and Daniel were two of our favorites! Just a few of the many activities -- water polo, water basketball, lazy river, wave pool, darts, archery, air gun, bingo, ping pong, dance lessons, kayaks, sail boats, scuba classes, water aerobics, bike tours, pool games, I could literally go on and on...always something fun to do!!
The variety of food is also never-ending...so many different options, I can't even begin to name everything -- the only thing lacking, for me personally, were healthy options. With the exception of the fresh fruits/salad, a lot of stuff at the buffets and in the restaurants is fried and greasy -- apparently what most people prefer. That would be my only complaint about this amazing resort -- I found myself eating salad, bread and cheese at many meals, because I couldn't find entrees prepared without oil/butter.
That said, we seriously loved this place -- the pool service is great -- always someone coming around at the pool to take drink orders -- for kids, the banana milkshakes are insanely delicious -- as are the Coco Loco drinks for adults. Also, the rooms are stocked with plenty of water bottles, beer and canned soft drinks (all complementary) so you won't ever go thirsty.
Bring bug spray and plenty of sunscreen, definitely needed. And, men are required to wear pants to the restaurants at night. This is strictly enforced, for real.
Kids club, we only used one evening, while we went to the adults-only restaurant, but Letti was super nice and our kids had fun during the two-hours there.
We loved the shows at night -- especially the magic show and Miss Iberostar -- what a hoot! Also, volunteer to be in the pre-show because not only are they fun, the winners walk away with a free massage!
The work-out gym is ok -- air conditioned and several of each machine, when they are working.
The computers are often not working, so if you have an urgent need to check email or whatever, you may be out of luck.
Feel free to message me with any questions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the beautiful beach of "Playa Paraiso" (Mexico). With the only wave pool on the Riviera Maya. 16 restaurants, 11 of them a-la-carte. 18-hole golf course and convention center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Visit Us Inc., Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Lindo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Lindo Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Lindo
- Iberostar Paraiso Lindo Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico