Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
7,021 results
All reviews paraiso beach specialty restaurants star friends playa del carmen japanese restaurant main buffet lobby bar tacos other resorts a la cartes quiet area crepes rock cafe recommend this resort buffet food closer to the beach great resort
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Lovely hotel. Food very good and cooked fresh in front of you. Staff lovely. Very clean. Not a fan of entertainment so struggled to find a quieter bar. Plenty of nice wild life to be seen . The pools were nice and good service at the pool bar.

Date of stay: September 2019
Quality Manager I, Quality Manager at Iberostar Paraiso Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear guest,

We are grateful to you for choosing Iberostar Paraiso Beach for your recent holiday and for sharing the experience you had with us with the TripAdvisor community.

Your enthusiastic comments about many of the prime pillars that we set in place many years ago to guarantee fabulous holidays for our guests are great to receive.

Once again, we are truly grateful for this complimentary review of your time in our hospitality. We look forward to host you again in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I visited this hotel with a group for a wedding. Everything was great - from the rooms (slightly dated but so clean), the service, the pools, the beach and the food! The buffet was amazing and had everything you could ever want. We went to the Mexican, Brazilian and Italian a la carte's and enjoyed each one very much. Staff were so kind and friendly. A really great choice for a wonderful week!

Dear guest,

We would like to thank you for your excellent kind review of Iberostar Paraiso Beach.

Our goal is to create a particularly pleasant atmosphere for our guests with our numerous services in our wonderfully designed hotel, so your words confirming our success are really important to us.

It is also good to know that you hold us in fond memories and we very much hope that you visit us again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The service was amazing!! We were a group of 16 (8 couples). Some stayed in the superior rooms, some in the prestige. Service at check in was amazing. Quick and efficient with drink service while we were checking in. Stephanie the concierge was awesome and efficient at getting our group booked for a la carte dinners, which we didn’t think possible with our group size. Food at the Buffet was excellent and house wine was fine. Didn’t need to order a $ wine. Beach bar service was excellent with the bartender racing to another bar on the resort to get my choice of alcohol and keeping it stocked all week. Service in the lobby bar from Gabby and Rosie was excellent and fast. We didn’t need to wait long at all. There are golf carts constantly running to take you anywhere on the resort or to a neighbouring one. Lots of space on the beach and though you would have to search for a chair, you could always find one. Lots to do and the rooms were very comfortably appointed. The mattress could’ve been better in the superior rooms. I like that they are eco friendly with no straws, no disposable plastic cups and large refillable water bottles (glass) in the room and refillable bathroom products. No need to bring shampoo/conditioner/body wash. Wifi throughout the resort and beach area. Never had an issue with service. Only complaint would be that when it was time to leave there were no smiles or thank you for staying with us from the front desk. I would definitely return to this resort

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear guest,

We extend you our gratitude for choosing Iberostar Paraiso Beach as your most recent holiday destination.

It has been most pleasing to read that you had such a great time in our hospitality and we want to thank you for sharing it with others. The fact that we were able to provide you with such a wonderful holiday experience is extremely satisfying and we will continue working hard to achieve this every day. We try to think of everything to provide our guests with a perfect holiday.

Once more, we thank you for sharing this review of our hotel and we hope that we will be able to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This resort is, without a doubt, the best resort I have ever been to! From the minute I arrived, I was treated like royalty. I was greeted with an amazing tropical drink and Roberto made the check in fast and pleasant. I got the best building and room I could have hoped for. The room was immaculate and very cheerful. The toiletries are top of the line and there was always an abundance of clean towels. Each day we got a surprise by way of a towel sculpture and it was a real treat. Always cold beer in the mini bar. Although I did not get any names, the housekeeping staff is A+++++!! The beach was pristine, and my friend Alfredo at the Beach Bar always had a smile and an Hola as he made my lovely, refreshing drinks. Breakfast was always a pleasure at El Puerto where Giovanni made sure everything was perfect, especially the mimosas! The pool was spectacular and the service was top notch. My al a carte reservations were not received ahead of time but Stephany and Laura worked their magic to make it happen, and brought me the best margarita ever!! The food at the buffets and the al a cartes was delicious and there was always a great variety. Miguel, Enrique, and my good friend Axel always made sure the evening was full of fun and entertainment. Although I did not get everyone's name I would like to personally thank all staff, the gardeners, the drivers, housekeeping, bar and wait staff, concierge, front desk, and everyone else who made my stay so wonderful. Muchos gracias amigos!!

Dear guest,

Thank you for this review about your recent stay with us at Iberostar Paraiso Beach.

We appreciate the time and effort you have taken to share this opinion of your recent holiday at our hotel. We have treated your description as a success story and your comments confirm that we are definitely on the right track with our numerous efforts and our attention to detail.

We, therefore want to thank you again for your excellent review and will be delighted to welcome you back to one of our hotels in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We went through Sunwing and had an amazing time Louis greeted us on our second day and was hilarious and informative. Amir was our cook for Hashiru (Japanese meal) by far the best A la carte we did during the 7 days! Being in the hospitality industry I would rate the service 10/10 for the entire stay.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Quality Manager I, Quality Manager at Iberostar Paraiso Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear guest,

First and foremost, thank you for choosing Iberostar Paraiso Beach as your holiday destination.

We are happy that you had such an excellent holiday with us. As we aim on a daily basis to exceed the needs and goals of our valued guests and provide them with a place of joy and total comfort, we are honored to read your kind words.

We would like to express our gratitude once again for your wonderful feedback and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again soon.