This place is great! It is our 2nd time here and I would for sure go back again...we travelled from March 10-17th and the weather was great..there were a couple of days that it was a bit overcast but I live where the winters have been as cold as -60 so believe me I wasn't complaining one bit...
Beach was beautiful - lots of waves, but very safe! some spots were rocky but not that bad..pools are great, I found them very warm actually. I have been to other resorts and they seem cold. The food is incredible..if anybody is going to tell you the food is not good, not sure what they really expect..the staff are incredible..very friendly and always willing to help! The rooms are okay...when we stayed there 10 years ago I found that we can control the room temp a little cooler, we actually felt it a bit warm. The rooms are dated a bit, but still very clean. The maids always left little pillow animals and the fridge was always stocked with cold water,beer and soft drinks. I would highly recommend this resort...I miss it already..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the beach of "Playa Paraiso." Imaginatively designed lake – pool. Convention centre. The holiday complex is perfectly integrated into the tropical landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with VISIT US, INC. , Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Beach Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Beach
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar
- Iberostar Paraiso Beach Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico