This was my first stay at the Paraiso Beach.
Positives: rooms were clean, staff around the entire resort were very friendly and helpful, entertainment was good (especially the twice daily entertainment team by the pool- everyone works very hard), no problem getting chairs at beach or pool, buffet was good, taco stand in shopping arcade was even better!
Negatives: had to stand in line to make reservations for the a la carte restaurants, restaurants were not good - go to the buffets instead, beds are kind of hard, floors in the halls are very slippery if wet.
There were plenty of on-site activities or day trips available. Avoid the daily 'free' trip to Playa del Carmen however. It's free, but you'll have to spend 2 hours at a silver store on the way where you'll feel obliged to buy something. This only leaves you with a couple hours in Playa itself.
Resort itself was clean and felt safe. I would definitely go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the beach of "Playa Paraiso." Imaginatively designed lake – pool. Convention centre. The holiday complex is perfectly integrated into the tropical landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with VISIT US, INC. , Expedia, Cancelon, Prestigia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Beach Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Beach
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar
- Iberostar Paraiso Beach Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico